Developer: Siren's Domain Patreon - Twitter - Itch.io
Version: 0.15.1
Release Date: 2020-07-27
Last Updated: 2020-08-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Other Game: Town of Passion
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Adventure, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Combat, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Horror, Incest, Internal view, Male protagonist, Milf, Monster, Oral sex, Puzzle, Rpg, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Monster girl, Mobile game

Overview:
Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"
Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece!
Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!

Changelog:
v0.15.0
Busts Added:
Leslie Swimsuit
Jessie Swimsuit
(yes, these are 2 brand new busts!)

Costumes Added:
Rachel Swimsuit
Caroline Swimsuit

Scenes Added:
Jessie Pool Sex
Leslie Pool Sex (echo)
Leslie/Caroline/Rachel 4-some BJ

Photos Added:
Caroline sneaky HJ
Rachel innertube Sex
Girl & Boy Sex (z-choice)
Girl & Zombie Sex (z-choice)
== Content Update ==
This update adds the third costume pack/event into the game! The Summer Event is intended to be a late/post-game event so you will
need to have your save file far along to progress.

If you are unsure of where to find this costume pack, there is an upstairs section to the Town Hall in Old Town that opens up after
you finish the quest with Talia. This secret area will have what you're looking for!

This update is indeed a short one. The intention was to provide myself a bit of a mental break after finishing up the main story
but it also goes with the theme of this event which is to just sit back, relax, and enjoy all of the progress you made in ZR!

In addition, I also added a minor event in Jessie's camp if you examine the bag just north of her. This is the other Z-Choice
that I had been mentioning would be added. This one is significantly less important but does provide just slightly more information
about the zombies if you are curious.

IMPORTANT: This is NOT the final update! Receiving questions about that. At the moment, I plan to have two more updates to ZR1
before it's finished. You can stay up to date about those releases on the Zombie's Retreat Patreon page.
v0.13.2
Changelog

v0.13
Changelog

v0.12.2
Changelog

v0.12
Scenes Added:
Leslie Tent Sex
Clara Tent Sex (echo)
Jessie Table Sex

Profile Scenes:
Clara Fondle & Undress
Jessie Kiss

Special Art:
Camp Zomi Map! (Fast travel will now pull up a map of Camp Zomi for a better visualization of where you're going. Beginner manual
will also have a page for the full map if you wish to view it)

Vending Machine Rewards*:
ScarlettAnn Halloween
ScarlettAnn Christmas
Caroline BJ (Chechi)

== Content Update ==
This updated rounds out some additional side quests & characters before the final story sections of the game start getting completed.
Jessie now has some new tasks for you to complete and Clara has a new bonus location that she'd like you to show her to in Camp
Zomi!

There are also some gameplay improvements in this build as well:

== Difficulty ==
I added 3 difficulty options to Zombie's Retreat! There is Easy, Standard, and Hardcore.
Easy: Meant for players who aren't as interested in playing the game and want to experience the scenes. This difficulty allows you
to use an OPTIONAL cheat station where you can give yourself a bunch of ammo & resources to avoid scavenging.
Standard: The default intended way to play. The same game that you all have been used to!
Hardcore: Intended for fans looking for a challenge. Resource consumption is stronger, health upgrades are unavailable.
IMPORTANT: The difficulties WILL be tweaked over time. I'll gauge feedback on areas that feel too difficult, too easy, or not
challenging enough given the right criteria. Expect areas of the game to change over time on both Easy & Hardcore.

== *Vending Machine ==
A new feature has been added in this update. There is a newly installed vending machine in the Camp Zomi lodge found in Old Town!
Found around Zomi through sidequests or hidden areas are Vending Tokens. You can redeem these at the vending machine and receive
bonus photos to your photo album! These pictures will be reserved for certain fan art pieces or special drawings featuring one
or more characters from Zombie's Retreat!

I plan to add a couple more photos in future updates!

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Changed how daily food resource consumption is calculated
-Originally, if you didn't have enough fish OR vegetables, you would trigger a game over. Now, the game adds and checks for
both. So if you need 3 food and you have 2 fish & 1 vegetable, it will properly consume them. Should help prevent any
unfair game over's
-Removed private campsite salvage point (now its a scene activation point with the right guests *hint hint*)
-Adjusted zombie groan sounds
-Fixed private campsite fire not healing when active
-Misc changes/improvements
v0.11 beta
Bust Added:
Dark Rachel

Costume Added:
Ashley (Spooky)
Leslie (Spooky)

Scenes Added:
Ashley/Leslie Sex
Dark Rachel Sex

Bonus Picture:
Dark Rachel TF

Voice Updates:
Rachel (OolayTiger)
(Ashley, Natasha & more should be coming soon!)

== Content Update ==
This update adds a bonus costume event! In celebration of the fall/spooky season, there are new costumes to find and new
quests to complete!
To begin, the hotel in Old Town can now be accessed. In order to break through the gate, you'll need a saw strong enough to cut
through metal. Maybe that can be crafted?
When the hero and some of his housemates decide to hold a spooky themed party, some oddities occur along the way. It's now up to
you to save your world from certain disaster! But don't forget to collect some candy along the way.

== Costume Overhaul ==
I've gone through and changed the functionality of costumes. Now, when you change a character's costume, they'll (usually) wear
it throughout the day. This allows you to explore with them in their outfits to find different scavenging rewards. Some quests or
events won't be accessible with these costumes equipped. Other scenes & events may just default to their original costume in
some cases.
If you notice any oddities with the costumes, please let me know. There's a lot of 'what-if' moments that are easy to overlook by
adding costume changes.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Added advanced crafting book for garden/water basin
-Misc changes/improvements

FAQ:
Q: Will this game replace Town of Passion's development?
A: Nope! ZR is intended to coexist and parallel ToP's development. ToP is still my main priority so any delays or restrictions will primarily affect ZR although that should be fairly uncommon!

Q: How big will this game be?
A: It's not as ambitious as ToP so it should be a fairly simple game. It's intended to have it's semi-linear story and be completed. A few girls may be optional as well, that's all still in the works though!

DOWNLOAD

Win MEGA
Android MEGA

0__1_.jpg 146006_3MomMovieBJ_Before.png 120429_N7_1.png 0__4_.png 0__1_.png 0__11_.png 335150_3LesKitSex_Buffer.png 0__10_.png 0__2_.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png 0__5_.png 0__5_.png 0__6_.png 0__7_.png 0__8_.png 153918_3RachelBJ_After1.png 0__9_.png img__3_.jpg 0__12_.png 99240_3MomBathHJ_Before.png 335149_3AuntTF_Before.png img__2_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: