000.jpg

Developer: Golden Novels Patreon
Version: 0.4.0
Release Date: 2020-08-26
Last Updated: 2020-08-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, BDSM, Monster Girl, Loli, Incest, Harem, School Setting, Virgin, Big ass, Big tits, Fantasy, Male domination, Oral sex, Superpowers, Vaginal sex

Overview:
Few manage to be masters of their destiny. Many give in to duty, others try to rebel and fail in the attempt. What will be your case? Dare, find out. You could say you were leading a normal life, but you always felt different from the rest. You returned from Canada to your hometown after Mom passed away. But everything changed radically the day you met Ceina, (ex) Queen of Heaven. What does your help ask to stop his sister, his counterpart, Satanichia. To do this, you must train and strengthen your powers in a very unique and erotic way. While you continue working in an exclusive Women's Academy, and caring for the little family you still have. Will you be able to fulfill your destiny? From protecting the people you care about? Which path will you choose?

Changelog:
v0.4.0
N/A

v0.3.0
-This version does not contain spoilers from the next chapter.
-The images with phrases have not been translated into Spanish.
-It still contains some spelling mistakes (if there are a lot of annoying mistakes you detect, I'll release a patch).
-The compressed version does not contain a dialog box.
-Android animations play very slowly if your phone is not high-end.

v0.2.5
+200 renders added.
+ New music and sound effects.
+ New dialog box.
+ The inclusion of credits, in which appear the people who have helped make the project a reality (patreons, .
+ Changes in the presentation of a new chapter.
+ This Version does NOT contain spoilers for the Next Chapter (As Chapter 2 is still a work in progress).
+ Correction of spelling errors.
+ Working on improving animations (Bonnie in bed and Siri in her bedroom). After that I will work on rendering Ceina's animations.
Version 2.0 - Initial Release

Developer Notes:
I'm Vermelion, creator of "Winds of the Destiny", my first project as a visual novel for adults.
About me: I currently reside in Argentina, a country with a very unstable economy. My childhood dream was to create video games. Tell fascinating stories that attract and generate various emotions in the players, and perhaps leave a teaching.

At the moment, I don't have much financial support. Which limits me when making my ideas, since the PC he used is very bad. Creating any type of video game requires a lot of time and dedication, if I do it with passion, my goal is to achieve an approximation to perfection.
Future: All the money raised will be used to improve my working conditions. First, finish "Winds of the Destiny" to start another project with new improvements.
And perhaps, in the distant future, create a game with original art. Hiring an artist.

"Winds of the Destiny" was created using the Koikatsu / Koikatu illusion software for their illustrations.

DOWNLOAD

Win (compressed) - MEGA
Android - MEGA

635755_634277_Ce61.png 635756_634276_Caf4.png 635757_634273_Prom.png 635768_Eden7.png 635769_Sata3.png 635770_lel28.png 635771_bb25.png 635772_Ce98.png

Last edited by a moderator: