___0.png

Developer: NSFW Space Patreon
Version: 0.26
Release Date: 2020-08-27
Last Updated: 2020-08-28
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Animated, Handjob, Lesbian, MILF, Anal sex, Incest

Overview:
A group of college teen girls is sailing to an underwater research facility along with their teachers when they rescue a helicopter crash survivor named Greg (a.k.a. the player). With no land in sight where they can drop him off, they have no choice but to keep him on board at least until they reach their destination....​

Changelog:
v0.26.0
- one new quest ("Flashback")
- 46 new animations
- 19 new images

v0.25.5
- added three new events (one night visit by Pixie, one event with Pixie and Lexi in the lounge and one event with Iris and the avatar in the holo room, where you can chose if you want to win or lose)
- added one night visit by Lexi using animations from the scene in 'Under New Management' quest
- fixed a bug with a missing image of Megan, Pixie and Iris at the machine shop
v0.25.0
- one new quest with three scenes
- 45 new animations
- 20 new images
- minor bugfixes
v0.24.5
- 4 new events (one in Sophie's sex-ed, one in the station's holo room with Pixie and Lexi and two in the station's holo room while you're alone)
- 59 new animations
- 15 new images
- fixed a minor bug
For Sophie's event you can use the save I shared with 0.23.5
With Pixie and Lexi there are actually two events - one which uses the old animations from the connected quest and one new with them in a classroom. When you start the event, one of them is chosen at random and played, meaning you may need to run the event a few times to see the new one.
v0.24.1
-Bugfix
v0.24
- one new quest
- over 50 new animations
- over 45 new images
- fixed some bugs
v0.23.5
- 51 new animations
- 18 new images
- 3 new sex-ed events with Sophie
- fixed a couple of bugs
v0.23.1
- fixed a bug in the hints and the icon for the new quest
- fixed a crash when you try to replay the last scene of the new quest
- fixed a crash when you leave 'Alice' as the suggested name
- 1 new quest (Undercover)
- 32 new animations
- 36 new images (not counting the dialogue sprites for the new girls)
- fixed a bug where some players had Daphnee still coming to ask for her money, but you'll have to start a new game for the fix to work (big thanks to PostDrip for mapping out the steps to reproduce it)
- added a new 'props' system where you can have different items in the rooms which won't affect the characters logic.
v0.22.9
- added the final scene in 'The Plan' quest
- 36 new animations
- over 40 new images
- one new master location (the underwater station)
- 4 new models
v0.22.0
- one new quest
- 35 new images
- 28 new animations
- one new character (Susan in Evelyn's body)
- bugfixes
v0.21.5
- 3 new repeatable events (two with Mei and Amelia at the lounge of the second ship when Yvette is there too and one with Sophie in her cabin)
- 40 new animations
- 21 new images
- fixed a couple of bugs in the 0.21.0 quest
v0.21
- 48 new animations
- 57 new images
- 1 new quest with 4 scenes
- bugfixes
v0.20.9
- 2 new repeatable events
- 19 new animations
- 9 new images
- fixed a bug where Rebecca wasn't returning to the pool in the late morning after Yvette goes back to the first ship
- fixed a bug where Emma and Yvette being in the cabin wasn't being considered as 'busy' location
v0.20.5
- 32 new animations
- 33 new images
- 6 new repeatable events (not counting the placeholder for the one with Rebecca and Yvette at the bridge at night)
v0.20.1
Bug Fix
v0.20.0
- one new quest with three re-playable scenes
- 36 new animations
- 44 new images
- small bugfixes
v0.19.9
- 56 new animations
- 57 new images
- 6 new repeatable events (you'll get access to 4 of them in the game depending on which path you chose in the 'Naughty Sibling' quest, the other 2 are available in the cheat menu at the computer in cabin 2-7)
- you can now travel between the ships (talk with Rebecca to take you back to the first ship and radio her from the bridge whenever you want to go back to the second ship)
v0.19.5
- 34 new animations
- 28 new images
- 3 new repeatable events (in the bathroom with Rebecca and Mei, in the bedroom with Amelia and Rebecca and at the lower deck with Mei and the young Amelia)
v0.19.1
Fixes the bug if you don't load the game from a finished 0.18 save.
v0.19
- 41 new animations
- 65 new images
- 1 new quest
- changed the hint text for the Old Rivalry quest to guide the new players to lose a game of strip dice so they can progress through the game
- bugfixes
- code preparation for the ability to travel between the ships (coming in 0.20)
This is an early release of just the story part of what was initially planned for 0.19. The events with Mei and the others on the new ship will come at the beginning of January. I just don't want to risk delaying the story release because of some stuff happening while I'm doing the events. The probability of this to happen is low, but still...
v0.18
- 32 new animations
- ~60 new images
- one new quest
- three new repeatable events
- new outfits for both Amelias
v0.17
- 15 new animations
- over 100 new screens
- one new quest
- 5 existing repeatable events extended with new content
- bugfixes
v0.16
- ~80 new screens
- one new quest added with two replayable scenes
Though this update adds only one quest and 80 new screens, it's a major story progression revealing who is Amelia's secret guardian, where Megan is keeping Lana and you and the girls start planning how to free her. It also reveals some cracks in Amelia and Rebecca's relationship, which you'll try to exploit in the next quest.
v0.15.1
- improved the UI of the game (transparent dialogue box, characters flashing when they start to talk, etc.)
- added the two scenes in the Reunited quest as replayable
v0.15.0
- ~180 new images
- 13 new animations
- one new quest with two different endings
- 9 repeatable events (4 with Amelia's ending, 3 with Rebecca's ending and 2 shared)
- changed bathroom location
- changed Amelia's nightie
- fixed locations highlight on the map of the new ship
v0.14.6
-fixes a critical bug
v0.14.5
- added a new ship as a new master location
- 60 new images
- bugfixes
v0.14.0
- one new quest
- 140 new images
- 2 new animations
- 2 new repeatable scenes
The end of this version leads to a black screen saying "To be continued..." because the new master location is not yet done. I'll do my best to finish it before the end of the month and push it as 0.14.5 (or something) and maybe add a couple of short dialogues, but it all depends on the number of issues I encounter while making it. I've had a sort of a dry run making a new master location with the blackout of the ship, so most of the major stuff should be working, but until I start making it, I won't be able to give you an accurate estimate when I'll be able to release it.
v0.13.0
- finished the 'Naughty Sibling' quest (two different paths, three separate endings)
- over 200 new images
- 7 new animations
- 5 new replayable scenes
- bugfixes
v0.12.7
-fixes the bug which caused the game to exit after completing Amelia's Nights quest
v0.12.6
Bugfixes.
v0.12.5
- It doesn't have any new content.
- UI for replaying the scenes. It is accessible through the quest help (the 'i' button at the top right). You can now select any quest and re-play the scenes.
Note:
Even if you have finished all the current quests, you'll see that some of the scenes are locked. Though this is expected for the multi-path quests such as 'Old Rivalry', there are additional scenes, which you may or may not have watched while playing, so I had to add additional stuff to track the player's progress for those. Since your save doesn't have those flags enabled, these scenes will appear as locked.
v0.12.0
- over 150 new images
- 7 new animations
- one new quest ("Familiar Face")
v0.11.5
It's not a major update, just the start of The Naughty Sibling Quest is added.
- added the start of The Naughty Sibling quest (5 steps total)
- ~40 new images
- 2 new animations
v0.11.3
- fixed a bug with the Open Marriage quest finishing after phase 1 for new players
- added a couple of new repeating events
v0.11.1
Bugfix.
v0.11.0
- ~160 new images
- 6 new animations
- a new master location
- finished the 'Open Marriage' quest
- extended the Amelia's repeating event in the cinema with few new sub-scenes
- started working on a new functionality which will allow the MC to chat with the girls

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Incest Patch - Lewd Patcher

0__1_.jpg 0__1_.png 0__2_.jpg 0__2_.png 0__3_.jpg 0__3_.png 0__4_.jpg 0__4_.png 0__5_.jpg 0__5_.png 0__6_.jpg 0__7_.jpg 0__8_.jpg 0__9_.jpg 0__10_.jpg 0__11_.jpg 0__12_.jpg 0__13_.jpg 0__14_.jpg 0__15_.jpg 12221.png

Last edited: