What's new

Saul

Tested

947322_Screenshot_9.png
Title: Kimihane: Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Ikkagetsu & Kimihane Couples ~Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Nikagetsu Chotto~
Original Title: きみはね 彼女と彼女の恋する1ヶ月 & きみはねCouples ~彼女と彼女の恋する二ヶ月ちょっと~
Aliases: Kimihane Kanojo to Kanojo no Koisuru 1kagetsu & きみはねかっぷるず, Kimihane 2, Kimihane Couples - The Wings of Desire, Kimihane Couples - Les ailes du désir
Developer: BaseSon Kimihane - Kimihane Couples
Publisher: MangaGamer Website
Version: Final
Thread Updated: 2020-12-11
Release Date: Japanese 2015-01-23 & 2019-01-25, English 2020-11-19
Censored: No
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Genre:
2dcg, Romance, Dating sim, Lesbian, Teasing, Oral sex, Big ass, Big tits, Adventure, Fantasy, School setting, Female protagonist, Humor, Vaginal sex, Voiced, Japanese game
Overview:
Wanting Wings: Her and Her Romance tells the story of three girls, Hina, Rin, and Fumi.
As roommates attending the Seiyou Girl’s Academy, an all-girls boarding school, the group has bonded over various things that typically roommates do.
However, one substantial thing that connects them is that they each believe they saw an angel when they were younger.
Now, they’ve concluded that one of the girls might be an angel as well.​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Developer Notes:
1607695402936.png

Hina Natsume
A pure-hearted, uncomplicated girl. Though she can be childish, she tends to take charge and enjoys caring for others. She’s a bit of a prude, but when she falls in love, she’s the type to devote herself completely to her partner. The jealous type.
"I won’t allow any deviancy in this room as long as I live!"
1607695439209.png

Rin Ogata
A nihilistic pedant. Everyone in her class thinks of her as a cool beauty, but that image completely falls apart at home. The awkward type who understands love in theory but has trouble putting it into practice. A lonely pushover and a natural bottom.
"I’ll marry Asou and we’ll keep Hina as our pet! That’s my ideal life!"
1607695472432.png

Fumi Asou
Kind and sweet, the conscience of the room. She used to be in the Home Ec Club, and gets plenty of use out of those skills in her dorm room. Takes on a mothering role, including making everyone’s lunch every morning.
She projects serenity, but is steadfast at heart. She’s able to see through people and discern what they really want, and will use that to her advantage.
"If you’re going to marry me, you’d better treat me right."
1607695504368.png

Miyako Takaoka
A beautiful, mysterious girl who joins the three as their new roommate. She’s pure-hearted and easily moved, demure yet forward.
A snooze-monster who sleeps a ton.
1607696029961.png

Sachiko Takaoka
A half-ass. Carefree, footloose, and uninhibited. She’s in charge of the dorm, but doesn’t take the job too seriously, sending the students to buy her cigarettes and such. Her hobbies are loving cute girls and painting. She’s asked the three girls to model nude for her, but none of them have taken her up on it.
"Wanna model for me? If you do it nude, I’ll throw in another 10,000!"
1607696064118.png