What's new

administrator

Tech Devil
Administrators
527552_Locker-cover.jpg

Developer: Vaygren Website - Youtube - Doujinspot - Cyberunique Store - Twitter - Gumroad - Picarto
Version:
Release Date: 2020-01-12
Last Updated: 2020-01-12
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Anal Sex, Female Domination, Female Protagonist, Futa/Trans, Monster Girl, Vaginal Sex, Voiced
Overview:
It’s said that we should be honest with our feelings, regardless of the situation. Sometimes, however, that’s not the easiest thing in the world to do. After staying late to swim some extra laps, Bridgitte learns exactly what her body wants.

Changelog:
Final Release

Developer Notes:
Hey guys, Cyber here!
It took forever, but I finally finished making my first visual novel! It’s very short, but it’s more of a proof of concept to see if this is something I would enjoy doing and that my audience would enjoy playing. The ability to have some interactions using the visual novel medium allows me to do a variety of different scenes, and ultimately, it gives you guys more stuff! Win win! If this works out, I’d like to convert the comic into a visual novel. It would be pretty easy to make it work, and since I had a lot of fun working on this game, it’s something I’d like to try.
Sit back, have a cold beverage, and take a look at this game. Let me know what you guys think—your feedback is incredibly important to me.
I look forward to making more of these.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

527583_nv1.jpg 527584_nv2.jpg 527585_nv3.jpg