000.png

Developer: Satir Girls Patreon - Itch.io
Version: 0.3b
Release Date: 2020-09-08
Last Updated: 2020-09-18
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Nudity, Impregnation, Fantasy, POV, Vaginal Sex

Overview:
Near future. Unknown virus came to earth. Infected by it, no female can get pregnant. This made human race extinct as a specie. Secret scientists offered their help to fight this disease. They fertilized our women with special goat genes, so their kids become race known as Satir. Horned girls, immune to virus for some time. But if they breed with male that has right genome - their kids will be fully immune.
And you just the right man. You being revived from hibernation by facility's AI, becoming a director and left alone on a island with 5 Satir girls to save human race. Every girl is equiped with egg-cell teleporter, when she is impregnated it teleports to HQ, on the continent - to grow in average woman body(even infected) . But nothing easy. Girls don't want to participate. Some of them is very stubborn, some rude, one dumb as stump and it's gives you awesome playground ... as they say - For the sake of mankind!)

Changelog:
v0.3.1b
Added:
-Preferences menu(aim with center of the cursor on skip options(!) , ability to level sounds and music, ability to switch between Fullscreen / Windowed modes)
-Kira's quest repeat menu;
-Light path teach class(in hall menu)
-Dark path teach class(in hall menu)
-Leveled ridiculously loud main menu and Kara's theme music.
-Redid some class actions with support for new game's variable's logic.
-Now dark path class actions is unlocked for good.
v0.3.1 Revolution:
Woohoo! Thanks to our new English fine reader(Beardo-dono) and my implementation of point and click with music - made game unbelievably charming like never before!
In 0.3.1 You will experience :
-New sequences with Valentina;
-New sequence with Lorna;
- Lots of fun with Kara(more than 12 new sequences);
- 4 new quests with Kira;
- Library quest;
-All girls now have their own musical theme, just like every location and activity;
- Reimagined cabinet camera position;
- Point and click world interaction;
- Lots of new renders;
- Lots of new quests;
- About an hour of new gameplay.
v0.3 Evolution
This update is not like previous three. It's very special. In this update our game finally stops being a demo, It is a GAME now.
Game in early state of development, with all it's mechanics(3000+ lines of code) and setting(new places will be added with every next update). Now you will see : Library, Monicas office, Girls dorms, University's main yard, Cliff, mountains with lake, main hall and roof of university. Game now has it's own cursor, own UI, own buttons, fully animated menus(main and ingame), and music in main menu. Finally i coded my and your's(Especially Mercedes/Falloutbabe) ideas in the game. Now you have a soul, if you make lots of hard sins... well you will see what will happen, if you meditate on the roof of University... also you will see what will happen, now we have friendship and love with girls(Path of light), now we can help them, buy stuff for them and university, now we have virgin girls counter, counter of your... let's say man power... now we have days counter, time of the day, need to sleep, we can date girls, we can teach them for real, and also lots of stuff for the Dark path. This update changed almost everything, so start again from the beginning, please - not to brake any of my code, please(there is variables, which set's at various moments)
This is my hard work of last days, hope you will enjoy it as much as i do.
Cheers, Satir Girls.
v0.2.5
Game completely rerendered, rescripted, and reimagined). Lots of body types, lots of outfits, lots of scenes(and more than that is coming in 0.3). Every dialogue been re written and corrected.

Game changed so hard, so you MUST play from start to understand what happened, and to look on things with wich you are already familiar from another perspective. Characters personalities now bright and opened for player, everyone in game is now playing important role in the story. All mistakes was corrected, all requests fulfilled.

Just one is left to do - play and enjoy the game.

All Patreons got into the game(on end of chapter I you will see)
v0.2
V.0.2 update is HUGE. Most attention was paid to gameplay itself.(0.3 will be more on story, and it's implementation in developed gameplay). It includes dozens of cool scenes. Interaction with girls in your cabinet by calling, in class by "teaching" and their dynamic corruption. With higher corruption you will make more interesting stuff. Patrons getting secret password which unlocks four unic animations,two scenes of two girls and +100 corruption(per time) on particular girl.
Archived v. 0.2 weights 1640 Mb in. zip, compare to 250 of v. 0.1.
Enjoy the game.
Version 0.1 - First Release

Developer Notes:
Vote for next update girl (click me)
Game versions posting queue:
-Game updates every 3-4 days(i making it in fulltime)
-When new update releases - it posted exclusively on Patreon, with Patron special passwords to unlock special bonuses in game.
-When new update is being posted on Patreon, the previous one is posted on itch.io(when 0.3 is posted on Patreon - then 0.2 on itch. io and so on...)
Thanks to everyone who making this possible by supporting me! You awesome, guys!

System Requirements:
Intel Pentium III or AMD Sempron 2400+
RAM 512 mb
Hdd 150 mb free(30 mb for cache)
Video card 64 mb(no pixel shaders needed)
Geforce 2 or Radeon rage pro is minimal

Android requirements :
Android 4.1
Ram 512
1ghz single core
150 mb flash space

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA
Android (0.3.1) MEGA

000.png 796824_1.jpg 796825_2.png 796826_3.png 796827_4.png 796828_5.png 796829_6.png 796830_7.png 796831_8.png 796832_9.png 803893_10.png 803894_11.png

Last edited by a moderator: