000.png

Developer: Bytez Patreon - Itch.io
Version: 0.19
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Last Updated: 2020-03-31
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Rpg, Furry, Combat, Gay, Anal sex, Mobile game

Overview:
Get plopped into the shoes of a developing hero character and bring together a band of outlaws to save your home. Strengthen your personal relationships and find that strength translates into your battles together. Get to know and romance them but be wary of leaving the strength of your other teammates behind!

Changelog:
v14.0
This update provides some spicy alone time with Rein!

v13.0
This one focuses on our favorite seductive lion, Juleon.

v12.0
This update focuses on Grizz and how his past has affected him.

v11.0
This update focuses on Gear and introduces a couple of new characters. These character's don't have permanent art yet but that's planned for the future.
Moreover, I added a new button to the main menu to start a new game and skip the tutorial completely.

v10.0
Have fun getting to know Rein a bit better!

v9.1
This one focuses on getting to know Juleon a bit better. Hope you enjoy!

v8.0
This one focuses on spending some quality time with Grizz.
Moreover, I added the ability to hide the UI during the story so you don't miss any *cough* details...
Click the eyeball on the bottom left of the screen to enable/disable the UI

v7.0
This update provides a bit of one on one time with Gear.
It can be accessed by choosing "Head to Gear's lab" on day 8.

v6.0
This update is all about Reinhard and getting to know him a *tad* better. Future updates will continue to focus on individual characters and romancing them.

Developer Notes:
More than a visual novel
One of my core motivations for making Uncommon Breed was to learn the ins and outs of Unity (a Game Development Engine) with the intent of making more interactive/complex games in the future. This is why Uncommon Breed has and will continue to evolve as I take what I learn and apply it to the game. Examples of this are:

The PUB
A segmented dating world in which you can travel between multiple rooms and have brief conversations with the main characters. These conversations affect their affection towards you, the story, and the combat.

Combat world
RPG style, turn based combat system with your relationships affecting combat. Did you say the right things to Grizz, the burly bear tank? His defense capabilities increased! What about Reinhard, the X Bounty Hunter? His shots are gonna start hitting really hard!

Questing System
In the works! Quests will mainly come from the PUB.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png 0__5_.png 0__6_.png 0__7_.png

Last edited: