What's new

[RPGM] [Completed] TS Academy: I became a JK but, I'm still an honors student [v1.1] [WindWave]

borey

Administrators

_.jpg

Developer: Windwave DLsite
Version:
Release Date: Japanese 2018-01-16, English 2019-12-27
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translator: MediocreTranslation ULMF
Genre:
2DCG, Female protagonist, Multiple endings, Group sex, School setting, Transformation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Teasing, Groping, Big tits, Big ass, Censored, Japanese game
Overview:
Mihiro, a male student attending a certain academy. He is an honors student like no other, smart, athletic and handsome.
He is often with his childhood friend (and popular among the guys) Kaoru, he is the envy of all the guys at school... having gained their animosity.
One day, on the way home from class Mihiro is suddenly attacked by someone from the shadows and loses consciousness.
When Mihiro wakes up, something feels out of place. Long hair, tight fitting clothes and...It would seem that Mihiro had become a girl......
[System]
- Controllable Character Switching
Aim to escape by switching between 3 different characters!
Each of the characters have their own unique upon defeat endings...!

- Erotic Scenes
If you meet the requisites, an H scene will be displayed.
Too many H scenes and the ending will change...?

- Map Display
You can view a map of the academy grounds anytime!

[Situations]
Trans-sexual / sex change fantasy, kabeshiri (glory hole / ass stuck in the wall), femcorruption, gangbang, orgies, etc

Installation:
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator.
2. You need to download and install RPG Maker VX Ace RTP.
3. Extract and run.

Translator Notes:
This is a very short game and I used it as a learning experience to try my hand at machine translation. I edited the text so its something that a human being can actually read, but there are some lines that I was unable to find in the game.

What is untranslated?
The save menu and the gallery.

Unlocked gallery anyone?
I added an extra folder, "-optional- full gallery" just move that save file to the main folder.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

pic__8_.jpg pic__4_.jpg pic__3_.jpg pic__1_.jpg pic__2_.jpg pic__7_.jpg pic__5_.jpg pic__6_.jpg