Version: 0.24.1
Release Date: 2020-04-26
Last Updated: 2020-04-26
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Humor, Parody, School Setting, Spanking

Overview:
Timefuck is the game where you play as a typical protagonist living with his landlord and her daughter living a quiet life until an inventor runs you over with a time machine. Soon, you'll find yourself stuck in the past during your landlord's senior prom. You'll have to stop your father from taking your landlord to the prom, get back to the present and maybe even date your teacher in the past. Timefuck is part Gumball, part Roger Rabbit, part Back to the Future, part Life is Strange, part Kana Imouto.
Episode 1 - Back to the Milf (In Development)
All I wanted was to go back in time so I could have more time to study for a test so my teacher wouldn't beat me with a ruler, AGAIN! Instead I started causing paradoxes all over the place - my friends got all warped, an extortion-happy armored superhero took all my money, my favorite pizza place closed, and I didn't even get to bang any chicks before I got stranded in the past! Now I'm stuck here at my landlord's Enchantment Under The Sea prom night and I'm starting to worry I won't make it home!
Episode 2 - She* Is Strange
Am I ever going to make it back home?! I overshot my return trip and now I'm stuck in the future! What's more, my dad is still mad at me for stealing his girlfriend and he's out for blood. I beat him before and can do it again, but he's got my friend on his side! And she can bend time just like I can! If I can win her back to my side, I know we can take him down again! And maybe then I can go home . . .
Episode 3 - Excellent Paradox
Well, the professor told me I could break the timeline so much it collapsed into a single compressed moment, but this is crazy! Everything's gone all wrong and now I'm arrested by a really mean Time Cop! I'm not giving up. I have a plan. Every time I do a classmate's plotline I get a little stronger... What happens if I do them all? No harm in trying!

Changelog:
v0.24.1
Added:
Downtown area with multiple new locations.
Multiple events with different girls
New sequences, new cameos.
Opened the arena - first bout of Pro LesRing available!
Requested mechanic for locations/descriptions on hover
Revised artwork
Better screenshots and banner to replace the terrible ones from the alpha
v0.091
All the new assets are in, no more placeholders, proper coding - it's all ready now. You don't have to play through the previous timelines but there may be a reference to them here and there. There's a bit to go through here, but we're just getting started!

Removed Summertime Saga art

Version 1.0 - First release/demo
DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

screenshot0004 (1).png screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png 1m3WkQ.png 4.png 157389_Capture.png 264313_Preview8.png 264315_1_1.png 264317_Zude6f.png AEc_Gt.png

Last edited: