000.png

Developer: Kamti - Patreon - Discord
Version: 1.03
Release Date: 2020-02-22
Last Updated: 2020-02-22
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D Game, Male protagonist, Lesbian, Oral sex, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex

Overview:
"Three kingdoms story": Conussia is a story about the Hero, who appeared to become involved in to the under-the-carpet battles of Conussia kingdom.
King is disappeared, Princess has to become a Queen, but it seems that won't happen.
Army and sorcerers are destroyed, priests and nobles claim to be better rulers, than Princess. And all of them are in a real danger, as the Forces of Darkness continuously attack the Castle.

Changelog:
v1.03
- Main parameters are added to the screen
- Russian text removed (where found by community)
- Debuged "game over" after conversation with Carpenter

v1.01
- versions for MAC and Linux added
- size of text in the game is increased
- translation of crafting screen is improved

Version 1.0 - Initial Release

Developer Notes:
Hi guys. Main goal of this project was to avoid uploading of not finished stuff. So it's over and I would like to present you the result. Such attitude has some disadvantages, like:

* I was not able to test all aspects of the game alone. I assume there will be bags, which I will fix, after receiving a feedback from community. Please be patient.
* I was not able to check fully translation to English. I think there are good amount of mistakes. Please, be patient, I will adjust it, give me feedback and time.
* There are quite a lot of arts, but not all. I will add more as soon, as main bugs will be removed.
* I love you.
DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Linux - MEGA

572034_571914_Screenshot.png 572037_571917_screenshot4.png 572038_571918_screenshot5.png firefly_with_soldiers.png nobles_sleep_drunken.png violett_licks.png 572036_571916_Screenshot3.png 572035_571915_Screenshot2.png

Last edited: