000.jpg

Developer: Saddoggames Patreon - Blog
Version: 0.9.1
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Last Updated: 2020-04-08
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Male domination, Graphic violence, Incest, Interracial, MILF, Lesbian, NTR, Cheating, Prostitution, Creampie, Romance, Voyeurism, Multiple penetration, Groping, Blackmail, BDSM, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Anal sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Mobile game, Vpanking, Virgin

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.

More
What has changed and why it “could be bad” will be revealed in the demo of the game. Some will say, oh no, the typical incest mother/son, brother/sister game. But in this game it’ll be the players choice as to what content appears. The player can choose who he’ll romance, if he wants to start a romance with a family member, get a “normal” girlfriend and so on. He’ll get to choose which way he wants to do that, start a gentle love story, be an asshole who takes what he wants or corrupts them to earn money (example). The player can decide everything, for example: Whether to have a secret relationship with mom, a gentle romance with a girlfriend while forcing his sister into a relationship with a friend, who pays him for this. Or leave the family members alone and have several girlfriends instead. So the player will decide everything in the game, what he wants to do and how he wants to play. Like a dating simulator. But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there’s always rivals, which look to “steal” your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It’ll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable.

Changelog:
v0.9.1
- 1 new event with Nicole pregnant in the shower at 3pm (love and corruption)
- 1 new event with Nicole pregnant at the parents room at 7 pm (love/ the missing one from 0.9)
- 1 new NTR event with Alexis, 2pm at the secret place
- 1 new city event for Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra on the weekend (corruption), look in the helper for requirements
- 1 kill option for Davide, can fail in NTR with consequences (trigger automatically after the important Bruce event, more info then in the helper too).
- the contact info menu got more details, like a babycounter and some other stats, accessable by clicking the images in the contact menu on the phone.
- fixed some bugs and typos (couldn‘t reproduce a sleep-bug, maybe need further investigation)
v0.9
I finally made it. I solved the pregnancy code issues, which were the main cause of the many bugs the game code had, when I implemented it first.

It caused a huge mess because I did some causal mistakes then, so the code would never run bug-free. This was the most difficult I‘ve done so far and I was freaking out because I wasn‘t sure I could ever solve it.

So this is now a part of 0.9, with the pregnancy system and some pregnancy events. This should be the first part of the update, which I planned to release much sooner, but couldn‘t (see above). I tested it extensive, but with the help of many more eyes, I can be more sure that it‘s bug-free. The second part are mostly new events and the killing system, which are most easier to implement. I literally locked myself in to finish them, without any outside influences to get it done until friday.

How the pregnancy works:

You can impregnate a girl when you have a event with them where you can cum inside them. Normally Nicole and Cassandra are still on the pill (getting rid of them are events in the second part), so now you have a chance of 33% that the pill can fail. Or you turn always pregnant on in your room (or turn it always off).
After you inseminated them, they‘ll inform you a few days later (the event for that will start automatically) and you have a last chance to abort it, if you had chosen wrong.
Then you can fast forward to their late pregnancy state (also in your room settings) and have some events with them. For now, a corruption, love or NTR event. Old ones are turned off until I implement more new images/events. The best way to see their state is at 12pm in the dining room.
The last stage is the birth, which you can start at every time in your room again. (There can be some more NTR when you trigger it right/wrong).
When the birth is done you can impregnate them again and again, as often you like. (A baby-counter is also something in the second part update).

So impregnate → getting told about pregnancy → have fun with them in their late pregnancy → birth

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

9pm_043bl.jpg 01pm_065la.jpg 4pm_013n.jpg 4pm_038b.jpg 4pm_062sntr.jpg 4pm_107ccntr.jpg 4pm-011n.png 4pm015ni.jpg 4pm022act.jpg 4pm-070.png 5pm_017.jpg 6pm_004.jpg 7am_shower_up_026c.jpg 7pm_015cdg.jpg 8am-042acc2.png 8pm_021lb.jpg 9am_047lt.jpg 10pm_010n.jpg 10pm_082cp.jpg 10pm_113m.jpg 10pm_172NTR.jpg 83dcb78e10d70f095a7b4962df0d21e1.jpg b5a850a1954d41a21d602d9877b0330b.jpg

Last edited: