Screenshot_1.jpg
Developer: Slow Burn Games Patreon
Thread Updated: 2021-02-03
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, adventure, anal sex, animated, oral sex, corruption, NTR, Exhibitionism, Female Protagonist, gay, groping, group sex, handjob, milf, prostitution, spanking, vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
Overview:
The Twelve Days of Christmas is about Amy and her boyfriend drawn away from their little town to the bright lights of the big city. They need to find jobs and a place to stay. Unfortunately, Amy's father doesn't approve and she is tricked into promising that the couple will earn $10,000 by Christmas or she will return home and marry someone else. An impossible task, but maybe, if she can manage her love points wisely, it can be done.​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v1.1
Initial Release
Developer Notes:
This is a slow-burn story and the really hot stuff doesn't start until the third day of Christmas when something happens that turns Amy's world upside-down.
My aim is make one release at the beginning of every month. I promise at least 100 new renders in every release, but hopefully many more.
Your support directly affects how much time and resources I can put into making content, so thank you for all your support.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: FILESUPLOAD - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: FILESUPLOAD - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: FILESUPLOAD - MEGA -
PIXELDRAIN

1039590_thumbnail1.jpg 1039591_game41.jpg 1039592_game31.jpg 1039593_game21.jpg 1039594_game11.jpg