000.png

Developer: Pixieblink - Patreon - Web site
Version:
Release Date: 2020-07-17
Last Updated: 2020-07-20
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Anal sex, BDSM, Big tits, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Male domination, Masturbation, Oral sex, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex, School setting, Humor, Food play, Pet training

Overview:
Welcome to The Professor Remastered, a first-person, choice-based visual novel.
This game is about a Professor that uses his skills to control women... and of course get laid!​

Changelog:
New in version 2.5
The Professor bangs Chelsea. Or the other way around? Hard to tell, who really cares? Chelsea updated w/ animations.
Polls for Patrons - future game paths: Cheerleader Lesbians? results = 61% voted YES
Mary One new day. The Professor is tired of Mz Anderson threatening to fire him, so he decides to confront her with the blackmail videos he's been saving up. But Mary takes him aside and shows him the school's dark secret...

New in version 2.4
The Professor is tired of the girls just dancing and splits the Cheerleaders up to play them against each other, pushing them to do a little more.
Sandra updated w/ animations. Chelsea updated w/ animations.

Mary
Poll results = Adopt-a-pet wins!

Mary One new day. The Professor takes Mary under his wing to try and shield her from Heather's depredations. Of course being who he is, things don't turn out exactly as planned.

I sort of melted down most of my computer last week, so I didn't get to render as many scenes as I would have liked. See my Patreon page (under the Snap, Crackle Pop heading) for more info, if U care. Couple of thousand bucks later and some quality time with my head stuck deep in the computer case and things are all sorted out now. Future updates will be as usual.
New in version 2.3
Sandra & Chelsea - ONE new day of game play. Continue with their cheerleader wars. The Professor plays the two cheerleaders off against each other. With animations.
Mary - Vote on Mary's future game path (on my Patreon page). Adopt-a-pet or Animal Abuse. Your choice.
New in version 2.2
Mary - TWO new days of gameplay. Heather lures Mary away from the Professor for an evening. With animations.
Sandra & Chelsea - ONE new day of game play. Continue with their cheerleader wars. The Professor finally gets Sandra to dance topless. With animations
New in version 2.0
Mary - ONE new day of game play. The Professor get's her to drop her granny panties and tries for a blowjob. With animations.

Samantha - ONE new day of gameplay. Samantha comes back to the Professor's house after school for a fight night - and shows off some of her high kicks in her panties. With animations

Bug fixes / patches
Fixed the issues replaying (some) of Heather's past scenes.
Tweaked, re-compressed and re-did a lot of the renders from Samantha & Erika's story lines to improve the quality.
New in version 1.9
- 2 new days of game play for Erika (the gambler)
- 1 new day of game play for Mary (the cookie eater)
- Updated the STUDY GOGGLES options with another hint. Tweaked interaction so you can view previously played scenes.
- Fixed some of the logic gaps, where the characters interact together.
New in version 1.7
- Katie's adventure continues (day 17)
Katie get's a haircut. This isn't just a regular update, this event is going to take the game in a (slightly) more serious direction.

- The Professor get's smart(er)
The Professor has an attack of the smarts and finally decides to read the instruction manual and figure out exactly how the goggles really work.
Once again, this is to bend the story line and to set the game up for a slightly different direction.

- Updated game play
* You now have the ability to replay any past XXX scene for all the characters from all the previous updates from the Professor's home computer.
* Fixed the text background for the game, where sometimes the character's name would disappear against a white background.
* Corrected a zillion looser -> loser spelling mistakes. And a few others.

-
Introducing two new characters, Mary and Sandra.
No dedicated scenes yet, just introducing the characters. Look for them in v1.8!
New in version 1.5a
- Fixed fucked up renders resulting from (accidental) multiple compression passes in the previous version.
- Entire game has been re-compressed, properly this time.
- Katie has a date with the Professor.

Developer Notes:
Don't take this game to seriously. It's a just for the hell-of -it, goofy game with non stop action.

Walkthrough
1. Click on a girl.
2. Keep clicking on the girl until there's no more story line.
3. Click on different girl. Repeat from step 1.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Captureghkhkgkghhfd.jpg 521594_katie109.jpg Capturekhghkgdfh.jpg 521580_erika536.jpg 521593_katie133.jpg 521595_katie840.jpg 521596_katie360.jpg 521602_sam214.jpg Capturejhjjfgfgfgdf.jpg Capturekhghghgkdfh.jpg Capturekghghkkdf.jpg 521582_erika451.jpg 521585_erika_cards_loose1.jpg 521587_erika554.jpg 521588_erika556.jpg 521606_sam235.jpg 521622_sam342.jpg 521623_sam349.jpg Captureghkhgkghdfhdf.jpg Capturekjghkghkdhf.jpg 536109_GAME_COVER_1.5a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm the dev of this game, Could use a little PR...
Be happy to update this thread for you when I release new versions.
Updates 2x per month.

And is there any way you could post the updates in Latest Game & Updates?

Thanks for your time,

Pixieblink

administrator

Tech Devil
Administrators
Hey, I'm the dev of this game, Could use a little PR...
Be happy to update this thread for you when I release new versions.
Updates 2x per month.

And is there any way you could post the updates in Latest Game & Updates?

Thanks for your time,

Pixieblink
Hello! Glad to see you here!
Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to publish in the Latest Game & Updates section, the site has not yet been fully configured ((after the update, we raise games in the main section of the Games.
If there are other contacts (discord, twitter and others) leave, we will be happy to add links and additional information to the main thread.
Faithfully yours, Devil Games Administration!