What's new

[VN] [Unity] [Completed] The Little Black Bestiary: A Playful Proposition [v1.5] [CyberScherzo Studios]

Saul

Tested
387942_CoverTainara2.jpg
Developer: CyberScherzo Studios Patreon
Version: 1.5 Public
Thread Updated: 2020-08-18
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2D game, 2DCG, Animated (Literally only one scene), Male protagonist, Footjob, Oral sex, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Monster girl
Overview:
The second released episode of The Little Black Bestiary, a series about cute monsters and the humans that date them. This episode introduces Tainara, an Iara from Brazil whom is an international student, a music major and an avid gamer. She challenges the protagonist to a video game strip bet with a predictably lewd outcome.

This episode is mainly a visual novel in it's story segments, but the game you play against Tainara is a fully featured pong-like action game with fighting game inspired mechanics and 7 unique playable characters. The game also allows you to trash talk and distract Tainara mid-game to affect the way she plays. There are 4 different 'base' sex scene cgs and the way the scenes play out depend on your final win/lose count when you win (or lose) the strip bet.​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
1.5 Public Release:
The 1.5 update mainly seeks to solve, or at least work around the most commonly reported problems people have had with the first public release.
Minigame Text Mode added: This mode allows you to skip/disable the minigame, allowing the game to be played as a ‘pure’ visual novel.
Animated Scene toggle: The animated ‘victory’ scene from winning the bet with Tainara can now be toggled in the config menu. When disabled, the videos are replaced with still CGs. It is recommended to turn animations off if the animated scene causes technical problems on your system.
Graphics quality options have been adjusted and streamlined, which should fix some player’s performance issues.
The ‘hide’ option in the text box has been removed due to a bug with it. You may still hide and unhide the UI with the spacebar.
The number keys 1,2,3,4 may be used as hotkeys for ‘distracting’ Tainara in the minigame on normal and EZ mode in addition to the clickable buttons.
The 0 key can now hide/unhide the “frame” that shows Tainara and her dialogue during the minigame. I added this solely for myself so I could use it to make screenshots, but left it in. Enjoy, I guess?
Typo fixes and a few script changes (Some lines rewritten)
Tainara’s “level 2” AI has been slightly nerfed.
Parries now deflect the ball at their intended angle, allowing them to be aimed like normal hits.
Developer Notes:
Approved uploader mirrors provided for convince but the game can be downloaded for free on itch.io, so honestly I'd prefer you just download it from there if possible for analytics and ranking. HTML5 versions are now playable on Newgrounds and Itch.io. And a few other sites.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

387947_01.jpg 387948_02.jpg 387949_06.jpg 387950_07.jpg 387951_08.jpg