Administrators
Captureett6y.png

Developer: Pervy Fantasy Productions Patreon
Version: 0.93
Release Date: 2020-05-31
Last Updated: 2020-06-17
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 2D Game, 2DCG, Adventure, Female Protagonist, All sex, Big tits, Combat, Fantasy, Monsters, Demons, Mind controlRPG, Tentacles

Overview:
You are a young wannabe demonhunter heading into the world to find your missing sister, obstructed by a lot of monstergirls and tentaclecock, trying to avoid being turned into a monstergirl yourself, or a sex slave of one of them

Changelog:
v0.93
-The Last Demonhunter 0.93, content: A new pre-battle gameover if you surrender to the final boss willingly before even fighting
-Extended Mindflayer ending, as voted upon, with unique art by Seventh Heaven:
-Some bugfixes, as well as some random do-dat improvements that accumulated over time.

changelog v0.92
v0.89
With the current release, players can now do four new missions. You can also save three enemy characters, but only if the corresponding French character has NOT been corrupted themselves! There are also the events for the remaining Hero characters(Naoko, Gine, Maria, Yuuni).

Note on copypasting old version savefiles: We did some important updates to the maps in the game, if an old save file gets you stuck, just use the "End" button, skip the message and then use the "End" button once more to enter the later parts of the campaign to continue.
v0.86
This update features the second fight against Ashara which coincidentially is the final fight for The Succubus Ayla route. (In the future anyway, special preview bonus: you can ally with Ashara even as Succubus in this version, although the game will just assume you aren't a succubus later on.)

Ashara's gamepath will have to wait, however, the next release will feature The Demon-castle and the Succubus player True-ending. After that.. I'm oggling the fulfilling of the Rose-Romance for 0.88... Maybe 0.87 if I get a burst of creativity.

p. s. also nerfed the Bees, people told me they were too stronk. So not the bees!

v0.84
N/A
v0.82
-MERRY CHRISTMAS PERVERTS!
-> Update with lewd content, as voted on by patrons used the sexy black ooze suit for a special goo scene.
-> Also included, lotsa tiny bugfixes and small story-bits, Oni-sex with a new unique gameover.
Enjoy.. and see you with moar game updatening next year. This is gonna go public at the very end of this year, so I can make finishing TLDH Remaster next year a proper New Years resolution goal for me.
v0.77
This time featuring the beach-village area with two lewd fights and associated gameovers on a loss!
This release also has a bunch of small and large bugfixes, some quality of life things, but primarly fixing the milk-lewdities storyline to how it was supposed to be and took waaay longer than it should have.
Yeah, release is aagain, 'bout damn time, lazy me! It was just -too damn hot- to write lewds, twice now, these last few days, but this week I caught some free time and it's been raining. So hah!
Next up: Possibly more tales of Ameria. For TLDH I plan to work on some story bits, with the beginning of the mainland city, which will then lead into the Demonlands area.
Little spoiler for those who read this far: Your actions in the game so far will determine if the Demonlands, or the Mainland castle will be your final area.. no idea how I'll script that yet.
v0.72
Added extended endings
Added Pyramid lvl 1 with mummygirls and two gameover variants against them.
Added The extended gameover scenes/art you voted on, for ending 15 and 24, enjoy!
Bugfixes
v0.7
Desert-Raiders added, with two of their caves and one gameover remastered.
Bugfixing galore, some minor some more srs, one prevented acess to the slime-girl encounter in the desert, etc.
Version 0.66
Desert Town nearly completed with areas and npcs
Implemented and began remastering the Pyramid area, exterior finished, interior has just begun! -Visual touch ups to most desert areas while at it

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

78.png 580f52ed18ce8.jpg DHgameover.jpg 1.jpg Intro3resize.jpg Corrupted_demonhunter_screen.jpg 0__1_.png 0__4_.jpg 5gp8u4m6mm5o.jpg 29524_2.jpg Bugs6.jpg Escheris1.jpg Intro1resize.jpg Mummylossnormal.jpg SuccubusAmbassador3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: