000.png

Developer: Viktor Black Patreon - Twitter - Discord
Version: 0.9.4
Release Date: 2020-09-06
Last Updated: 2020-09-07
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3D Game, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Combat, Corruption, Creampie, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Internal view, Male domination, Monster girl, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Tentacles, Vaginal sex

Overview:
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
“The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.
The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.

Changelog:
v0.9.4
Sound and Music update
I reworked all the current scenes to fit them to the new Sound Mixer controller. It allows us to change volume via settings screen and manage them without lags.
For particular scenes the music has been changed.
Footstep sound has been updated and it is related to the surface type.
“Ghost footstep” effect while Barbarian Idle - fixed.
I missed some sounds here so I left it for a quick fix edition.
Opening screen changes
Many players told me that Main music theme at the start screen is a bit spooky. It’s changed now.
Stats and Saves
After each release I had many reports like:
  • Game freezes after interacting with a torch.
  • Clock freezes at start of the game
  • Game crashes when I press ESC button
  • etc.
Most of these reports have been related to conflict between antivirus and save files. For some reasons, Avast (or any other antivirus program) restricts permissions to change save files for the game.exe. I decided to dig deeper into this problem and here is the solution. Unity allows me to use “persistentDataPath" .
It means that save files will be generated in the following folder. C:/Users/User_Name/AppData/LocalLow/Viktor Black/The Last Barbarian
You can check this path via options at the start screen.
I hope this solution will fix the “antivirus conflict”.
Cumshot controller
As far as I know, not many 3d games have real time cumshot effects. I tried different approaches before but now I have my own asset for it. Previously, I spent many weeks making this through trial and error and finally it’s almost ready. I showed the 1st webdemo demo 3 weeks ago to be sure that this “cum decal” system works well. Unfortunately I didn’t finish the “saving” system for it and visuals for cum splat (it looks more like paint) but I hope you’ll enjoy the result of my current work.
Arena update
Before adding the Forest of Oblivion location (which is currently in development) I decided to add some content here. After defeating Shorca (Noria Tavern) and 2 orcs in the Arena location you can refuse Champion's purpose to be mother of his child.
After this Shorca visits this Arena and breaks the transformation spell. Champion transforms into Elf woman.
This event opens the second part of Arena - Orc’s camp.
You can set free an Elf woman and she will transform back to Champion.
For the next release this event will be expanded to open the Forest of Oblivion location.
Also I add here few scenes with new cumshot controller:
  • Face cumshot after double penetration scene
  • Jerk off to Orc
  • Drunk blowjob scene
Prison update
If you try to break lock and guard notice it, they will lock you in stock and move to Devenant center. You can choose what punishment you want. New cumshot scene available.
First Dungeon
Green Orc face cumshot scene is updated.
Stat screen update
I added here tabs button to make navigation easier.
I wanted to make Fast Travel unlockable for this release, but I decided to delay it before i Implement “all sex scenes gallery” in the game.
Gallery
I mentioned before that I have resized images for the gallery. But It’s too big to fit it in the build. So I decided to run my own website where this gallery will be available. It’s time to remember my web skills. I will let you know when it’s ready.
Gallery updates for the Priests and Demons will be available next few days.
Quick fix update will be published 10-11 Sept.
Pledge updates
I have many supporters who have made pledges for me for a long time. Thanks to the new patreon feature, I made an annual membership proposal with a 16% discount.
v0.9.2
Narration changes and additions.
Due to the making of a quest log system (which will help you to navigate in the game in the near future) I had to make few changes in the current story.
When you wake up in the cell at the start of the game, you can escape freely. Now the door is locked. You can find a hidden lever or try to trick green Orc by using Wooden Stocks.
  • Wooden Stocks behind sex added
  • “Wooden horse” torture device - scene added.
N’akhzeran
After giving first birth (egg), you can ask the cultist woman about why Barbarian is laying eggs.
After killing your evil twin in “tentacle dimension” and getting your armor, you can ask the cultist about it. Due to the fact that armor is temporarily available in your inventory this dialogue appears without killing your twin. (it will be changed after quest system implementation)
Mines
After defeating torus and getting living armor, Torus will make purpose to bring him “new mothers” to restore the world. It opens hidden “Initiation room” (this room is available in fast travel menu due testing reasons)
New location - Initiation room
This location contains 4 “meat walls” and wooden stock. When you “capture enemy soul” it moves here.
Also, you can interact with these walls by yourself. The result is related to barbarian pregnancy state.
New location - Your own home
I got suggestions about this location many times. Also I needed the place where you'll be able to stack your inventory (in future updates). Also, some of the players asked me: How they can control stats of barbarian pussy and ass. Previously, it was available via cheat menu. Now, you can use sex machine to stretch her holes and special balm for tightening.
How to get it?
If you buy Devenant papers in City Hall, you'll get this.
This location will be extended in the next updates.
Sex scene selection
One more suggestion was about selecting sex scene after defeat. Now, when Barbarina is knocked down, you can press a particular number of animation to apply on her. You can’t swap it if it’s already applied.
X-ray update
I promised to do this for a long time ago and started to implement it in the previous release. Press “X” to enable/disable “internal view”
Giving birth
Yes. While the barbarian lays the eggs, you can see what’s going on inside.
Brown Orc
Saddle sex scene has been changed and available in 2 variations. x-ray added.
Saddle anal sex - fixed and x-ray added.
Missionary pose -x-ray added.
Standing sex pose -x-ray added.
Double penetration (Arena location) -x-ray added.
Werewolf
Doggy style - x-ray added.
Standing ass fuck - x-ray added.
Vampire
Standing behind ass fuck - x-ray added.
Butter Churner pose - x-ray added.
Tentacles
In the Hall of torture, x-ray was added for: egg stuffer near Anorien wife and tentacle trap
In the Noria hut x-ray was applied to tentacles summoned by book.
Dragon
The scene where Whodra impregnates Barbarian contains x-ray.
Sienna
The scene when you turn the witch to futa and she fucks barbarian and missionary sex on the bed were expanded with x-ray.
Lactation
I guess it was a bit unfair, when you were able to milk barbarian in Witch hut only. So, if the lactation effect is on, press “L” to milk her. Also, during the sex scenes, you can press ” L” to squirt milk while she has sex (originally it was a bug, but I decided it seems as very smut feature) .
Letel Dimension
Camera in the Letel dimension has been partly fixed. Why partly? I didn’t finish the first person move controller. But, I solved the problem with insane camera shaking when you walk or run in POV mode. Unfortunately, you can’t move backward for now (I need to redo her locomotion animation for POV movement).
Noria can make you blowjob if you have Living armor.
v0.9.01 fix
Report: Mac version stat screen crashes
Fixed

Report: When you enter Witch hut it teleports you to the Inn location
Fixed

Report: When you enter Witch hut Barbarian becomes pregnant
Fixed

Report:Can’t access jail

Fixed

Report: Tentacle breed scene - legs placement issue in The Hall of Torture
Fixed

Report: Barbarian will get stuck after the tentacle scene in Torus Dimension
Fixed

Report: Werewolf foot job issue
Fixed

Report: Orc blowjob scene doesn’t release her legs
Fixed

Report: Endless Nightmare doesn’t load after Torus breeding scene
Fixed

Report: Prison doesn’t load after being captured in the Brothel
Fixed

Report: Can’t enter witch hut from Devenant
Fixed (you can’t enter Witch Hut if Sienna in jail)

Report: Can’t enter Inn from Devenant
Fixed

Report: Letel dimension - Barbarian can attack here
Fixed

Report: Pregnancy resets on reverse cowgirl scene in Stormy Valley
Fixed

Report: With the day night cycle, if I am defeated by a werewolf and the night progresses to day before pressing space to resurrect, the werewolf vanishes and I get stuck. pressing space the prompt disappears and the PC just stays defeated on the ground.
Fixed (for now time stops while character is knocked down)

Report: If you have 10G, you can't get into the city (you need at least 11G)
Fixed

Report: Can’t wear anything in the Noria's hut
Fixed

Report: Clock doesn’t start
Fixed
Arena is back!

If you didn’t know what it is, this is the experimental location which was added in 0.8 release but then, I disable it due incompatibility with the new Stat system.

Also I did a few retouches for existing content and added some few one.

The Orcs double penetration scene was changed.

Added extra scene for the doctor, if you don’t have money to pay for healing - you can use your mouth.

If you win twice in Arena, the champion will ask you to become his wife. This event has two possible endings. If the barbarian is already impregnated he will kick her out of the arena after blowjob. If not, he will impregnate her.

Combat update

I paid attention to the combat controller in this update. I know that it was a bit clunky in the previous versions, so it’s time to fix it. What is done? For now I made 2 combat styles. Bare hands and axes(you can change it via the stat screen ). In the minor update I will add sword and shield (I didn’t finish it on time).

For now I disabled stamina option for attacks due testing reasons until the next minor update.

Targeted hit reaction.

Previously, when an enemy hits Barbarian, she always makes a step back. For now she will make a step in the opposite direction to the hit source. I guess it makes combat more predictable and realistic.

Voice update

I’ve updated the set of Barbarian voices while she moves, gets damage, masturbates and attacks enemies. Also I’m working on a procedural voice controller for sex scenes.

Press M to Heal

How can you restore your health after battle? You can sleep or masturbate. But be “careful”, if you receive damage while her fingers are between her legs, she will be knocked down immediately.

Real time game.

I know that a lot of players asked me: “How to wait for the night?” In the previous releases you had to sleep for skipping to the night or the next day. I added a real time clock. 1 in game minute equals 0.5 real world seconds. Like in GTA games. This clock doesn't work for Divine dimensions, because these dimensions are out of time.

This feature is needed for features listed below.

Global Prego update.

Yes! I talked a lot about it and finally the first iteration of this functionality is done.

For now, Barbarian has her own “fertility cycle” It updates every 6 hours and she can be impregnated by any character with a dick. The pregnancy effects on barbarian attack skills and movement.

When her pregnancy is fully developed, press B to give a birth (she will lay an egg in the same place where she stays).

This is a global update. It means that it have an effect on every scene in the game.
v0.8.9
The endless sexual nightmare
This event occurs when you bring fertility to the Torus and let him impregnate you.
This is a repeatable event. So you can replay it.
What’s inside? I don’t want to make spoilers here.

Shortly:Tentacles, giving birth, sex machine table, milking, succubus, mimics…. I hope you’ll like it.
Also, this quest can be a bit tricky, so pay attention to some details.
This scene is also available by fast travel.

New skin controller.
I added a few customization options for barbarian skin.

Now you can set pubic and back tattoos, makeup and pubic hair. I guess you will have some ideas about additional options, so don’t hesitate to send your #suggestions to my Discord channel.

Also this feature allows me to add cum decals on the barbarian body. So after each sex scene, she will have new “marks” on her body.
The cumshot decals doesn’t work for every scene for now. To clean cum use proper cheat button or take a bath.

Sienna sex scene in the prison
I added a few animations for Sienna in prison. When you try to escape and the guardian notices it, he will suspect Sienna. So you can stand up for her or not.

Werewolf changed
Due to the Patreon claim, I had to change the Werewolf model. Now he looks more “human like”. All animations with this monster were updated to fit this model.

Changed UI
I made a small updates for the current stat screen also.

Critical bugs fixing
Report:
The cursor still isn't showing for Torus dimension boss can't click skip or listen
Fixed

Report:
When Barbarian meets boss in Torus dimension, have sex with evil clone after battle lose or win battle, her body morph is set to default.
Fixed

Report:
I got that scene (Sex with evil clone in the Torus dimension) to work the new vag morph seems a tad off. Keep up the good work!
Fixed

Report:
When you hit ESC button, current dialogue or scene skips when you unpause the game
Fixed

Report:
Some of the scenes don't start.
Fixed

Note:The problem with cursor can be still shown for some scenes, I made a lot of content so I can miss something. If you find any bug, please send it to the #bugreports to my Discord channel.
v0.8.8.1
Report: "Esc button doesn't work"
Fixed. To call the new stat screen, use the “ESC” button.
Report: "Top Inn button on the menu is going to Prison."
This button has been removed. The Witch hut button has been added istead.
Report: I was unable to get the waitress quest.
Fixed. Note: To get a waitress quest just talk to the bartender and be polite to him.
Report: I can’t find my statue in the Hall of Fame. Scene is broken.
Fixed. List of the Heroes has been updated. Scene has been edited. Sex animation has been changed (for now it’s 3 different animations.)
Report:In the new patch you cannot enter witches home. Her door is closed inside at night
and she's not in jail and you cannot sleep in her bed

Fixed.
Report: My stats keep resetting upon entering new locations and witch will not show up at her but after the encounter in the valley. It does not happen every time but many times new location will reset it all to zero.
Fixed.
Report: Camera problems on Waitress quest sex events
Fixed
Report: Cursor appears on waitress sex events
Fixed
Report:The game freezes fingering scene after Serving table 3 and one point of 4th, 5th try in being polite scene <-- it's different by tables.
Fixed
Report: I have also noticed a but when you have sex with the guy at table 3 in the Inn or have sex on the empty table in the middle of the room, when you exit the sex scene the Barbarian gets stuck in the table.
Fixed
Report:if you click on the mirror too early and do not collect the pages you get the new smut scene but you get trapped in the place
Can’t reproduce. Looks like it was solved by fixing related bugs.
Report: pubic texture issue in Letel dimension
Fixed
Report: Barbarian reflection is bald
Fixed
Report: Getting impregnated by the orc in Noira's tavern did not count as a pregnancy
Fixed
Report: Getting impregnating and giving birth in the Torus dimension does not count
Fixed
Report: Pussy animation on Orc breeding scene issue

Fixed

Additional changes
The sleeping reduces anus and vagina damage
Number of sex interactions added to stat screen
Hall of Fame has been edited and updated
v0.8.3
-I keep working on the content and events for existing locations. At this time, I added some piece of content for Brothel location and Tentacles dimension.
-Brothel sex scenes were reworked and extended. Also, I’ve added 3 glory hole booths, I think it fit perfectly to the brothel location.
-You can find locked “mimicpantry door, which contains lustful tentacles. They can grab Barbarian and teleport her to the secret room in the Tentacles dimension. Of course they will fuck her at first.
-In the Tentacle dimension you can find 'modified' Torus. You can fuck him and you're able to take place of trapped prostitutes as well.
-I added 2 new hair models. As I said earlier, I’m studying Blender now, cause I want to add more custom content to the game.
v0.8
New location - The Arena of Arknam.
In my humble opinion, it looks a bit unfinished, but I need a platform to test animations of new combat features.
Also It was the only one unaccessible location that was needed to close the narration gap.

New fighting styles
In the Arena location, Barbarian can fight with bare hands, axes, sword and shield.
I have a plan to add a bow with arrows, two-handed sword and spear. I continue to work on these animations.
At the moment these combat styles don’t affect damage parameter and blocking, cause I was working on the animation controller, so this will be done in future releases.
After testing the combat controller will be updated for the whole game.

New characters
A Doctor - Manual therapist who may heal you with pleasure
Helen - She is an actress, a former slave and member of barbarian tribe.
The Champion - he is the leader of the slave rebellion. He is big, strong and stupid.
A Blacksmith - he will help you to choose weapons before the battle

Tattoos
After passing some plot scenes, tattoos will appear on the barbarian skin. It’s something like achievements.
At the moment they can be added or removed by Helen.
You will be able to disable it btw.

New approach for sex animations.
I think it annoys when you see a simple repeating animation consisting of 30 frames.
I found a new approach that allows me to customize sex animations, make them more live, varied and realistic. The movement of individual parts of the body is changing, as micro facial expression and eye movement. Pay attention to this.
Existing animations will be rebuilt with the same approach.

Talking and character eye tracking
You may have noticed that all conversations with NPCs look like the characters simply stood against each other and do nothing.
In this location when someone talks to Barbarian, he will look at Barbarian and he will move as if they were having a live conversation.
In future I want to add facial expressions animations.

Minor updates and bug fixes:
- The Barbarian model is updated for correct emotion expressions.
-“Wide open mouth” bug is fixed for the “screaming animation”
- The skin shader is updated to display skin details in all scenes.
- Three new costumes added
- Fast travel menu is available for all locations
- Fixed bug with throwing character out of Hell after death
v0.7
So what’s inside?
Procedural dimension
As I said earlier, I made this level with procedurally generated environment. Why did I do it?
The dimension of time is chaotic and shouldn’t be the same after each game restart, should it?
I know that this level may look kinda empty, the reason is the time of production.
I have only one month for each release, so I can’t do all features which I planned to make on this location in time.
So stay tuned for the following releases, I’m gonna add new stuff and change the existing one in different locations for your pleasure.
Beeh Athair
Third and last one Main God. He is the big boss of this level. He is bored, he is big and a little bit evil.
So you should guess what may happen when Barbarian meets him. Someone will be fucked, yeah!
Also, you will be able to play as Beeh Athair to fuck demons’ asses! I think it’s a good idea to play as evil character, isn’t it?
Remade Imp
I think that you asked yourself how all of these monsters appear in the game?
It should be clear that Slaves run away from Arkhnam, Werewolves as Goblins are related to Mines.
But what about Imps? How did they appear in this world?
They are from this dimension. You met them in Dungeons and Magic Castle, didn’t you?
So I decided to keep their appearance from Castle dimension, so be careful, they want to tear Barbarian' pussy apart.
GOF
Goddes of the Flesh, she has waited for a long time for this meeting. So, find her and try to kill.
Don’t expect a happy end, N’ul realm isn’t place about something good.
I’m going to improve her battle mechanics in the next releases, but I placed her here, to have one of many true endings of the game.
Sex animations
If it's a adult game, I should add some sex scenes here.
So we have 3 new ones for Imps and 3 more for Beeh Athair. Enjoy.
What about galleries?
It’s on rendering now. I had some problems with octane subscription purchase (it wasn’t processed well), but now everything is fine.
And Demons and Priests’ updates will be delivered in a few days.
v0.6
What’s inside?
As I said earlier, there is a new dimension! As for this scene you are not able to fight. I made this level in quest mechanic, where you need to find a special portal creating book. There are some lewd things which are hidden from Barbarian. So you should avoid them (it's a joke) or they will seduce you.
So how can you get it?
Just bring three sacrifices to Letel in N’azerahn and it will open the portal.

First/Third person view

For this level you can switch between first and third person view. Just press RMB to use it. Barbarian can interact with different level elements (books, switchers etc) in the first person view. It’s a bit difficult to walk in FPOV mode for now. (sorry, I didn't have enough time to finish it properly)

Lewd scenes
Also I made new scenes which support multi camera mode. You need to press right mouse button to switch between different views.

Semen simulation
Yes, I have already added semen simulation for 3 scenes, It doesn’t look perfect, I know, so I’m going to dig deeply with improvements of it. It's not working on MAC due limitations of Alembic technology, for now (I'm going to fix it this May).

X-Ray
Unfortunately, I managed to do it only in one scene. I spent too much time for “universal X-ray controller”, but it is not still working properly for now.

Animation improvements
I bought some animation software. It helps me to make new motions, edit existing animations and adapt them for current scene. I’m sure this helps me to decrease production value and increase total volume of cutscenes and animations in the near future.

Important note: This level as the tentacle dimension is still a bit of a work in progress, but anyway it's already playable so, enjoy the game.
DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

8fAzXPnr_o.jpg 8GdziCnk_o.jpg 132581_gS1ycdT.png 132582_rP1XKXI.png 132583_zzxretE.png IVTQnVdy_o.jpg kXkQ5BRH_o.jpg zn5prXOm_o.jpg GIF.gif

Last edited: