Administrators
0__1_.png

Developer: 88Michele88 - Patreon
Version:
Release Date: 2020-01-21
Last Updated: 2020-06-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 3D game, Female Protagonist, Voyerism, Vampire, Slave, Female Domination, Futa/trans

Overview:
The story is abouute The Vampire Pirncess, who get become younger teen Vampire (Sorry for my bad english, if I make misteiks). She is only one female in her whole family. You can take controll of Siria Iris Arelius, (In the future with other 4 protagonist), to help her with her destiny to go on the Throne... but how is in your hands... she can get b a quuen, but rember this is Destiny, hl help her and her family to get ther true endings Salve Quuen or Th Queen. she isn't naive... she is very powerfull and stronger thn all futa ana females too.

Changelog:
v0.0.2.0.3
Added new scenes in some streets already started.
Italian language has been disabled (for now. Will return in a future update).
Character icon does not work 100% (Be careful if you find any missing or one of the names of the characters you don't want to close let me know, on patreon and on discord)
Added new places
Introduced new characters.
Vampire Hunters have a face and appearance.
Guardian introduced: Bea Angus
Introduced the Royal Guard of the Nobilium family, a small part of them.
Added in a small glance on the past of Female MC and the first part of Ira's past.
Added the new family, Rosewood with their appearance.
I lost count of how many characters I introduced in this update.
Female MC's friends are fully booked.
added the portraits. (In the future this will take you to the certain past of the various MCs which will be 5 in total without counting the reader or Spirit)
v0.0.2.0.1
add italian language.
add Patreonand discord link.
add character information.
add Nobilium Family.
add new Royal Guards.
add Vampire Hunters.
add Futa Protagonist. Siria's mother Ira is now playble.
rewright same choise in the question ad one option for both.
Version 0.0.0.0.1 - First release

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

Capturefjfjfgsddssdg.jpg Capturehdhdfhdfhdf.jpg Capturejgfffgsdsgdgsd.jpg Capturejgjggjdgsgsd.jpg Capturejgjgjsgdgsdgsd.jpg Capturejjfjfjfsgdgd.jpg Capturekkghghkdfgsd.jpg 592526_591879_KissIraZalia2.png 592527_591878_AnalSexSiriaOnSlave3.png

Last edited by a moderator: