What's new

[RPGM] [Completed] The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement [v2.0] [Retro lab]

borey

Administrators
_.jpg

Developer: Retro lab DLsite
Release Date: Japanese 2019-12-29, English 2020-03-19
Version: 2.0
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English
Translator: Emerald_Gladiator ULMF
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Censored, Japanese game, Rape, Female protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex, School setting, Creampie, Big tits, Big ass, Pregnancy, Multiple endings, BDSM, Multiple protagonist, Teasing, Groping, Titfuck, Internal view, Sex toys, Corruption, Anal sex, Slave, Urination, Ahegao, Bukkake

Overview:
Play as 3 heroines, and find out the mystery of the disappearing schoolgirls.
What lies ahead: the truth behind the incidents, or a tragic lust-filled end?

The game plot is three girls must uncover a secret conspiracy, revolving around the disappearance of young girls in their small city, using skills gained from their respective professions. You will play as each one in episodic chapters, seeing the story from each of their perspectives. There is no combat in this game.
However, each character's choices and decisions will affect those of the other characters as you play more of the game. Because the game has multiple endings, multiple playthroughs are required to unlock all of them.​
Features:
* A searching RPG with no battles.
* On the road at night, your Fear parameter increases. If it reaches the max, it's game over.
* Use recovery items and calming events to lower your fear, and progress.
* All H scenes contain rape.
* 10+ bad endings for when you hit game over.

Translator Notes:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
There's a very, very likely chance I made a mistake or overlooked something, given
there's a myriad of ways to complete this game (and I also had to update my
version from v1.00 to 2.00 midway through translation, so something could be broken).

Lastly, please read the Walkthrough in my patch folder if you need help, as this game is quite difficult to complete 100% and has many variations in endings and choices.

You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

pic__1_.jpg pic__2_.jpg pic__3_.jpg pic__4_.jpg pic__5_.jpg pic__6_.jpg pic__7_.jpg pic__8_.jpg pic__9_.jpg pic__10_.jpg pic__11_.jpg pic__12_.jpg