Chapter 2
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Last Updated: 2020-04-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits , MILF, Romance, Teasing, Big ass, Mobile game

Overview:
You're a 19 year old kid, dealing with the recent and devastating death of your mother. Your father doesn't seem the least bit rattled, and is moving you two across the country to his new girlfriend's house. The timing seems suspect to you. But you're quickly enamoured with the Walker family, and the strong women that occupy it.

Changelog:
Ch. 2 Alpha
-Day 4 (Monday)
-220 renders
-1400 lines of code
-2 new songs
-Introduction of Alex
-Second branching path
-90% smaller file sizes
-Grammar + Punctuation fixes from C1

TIP: It is in your BEST interest to have the athlete trait selected, or have an exercise point prior to racing Jane. Also, the movie names aren't typos; they were deliberately spelled that way to prevent copyright.
Currently Available Content:
  • 470+ Renders
  • 3500+ lines of Code & Dialogue
  • 8 songs
Chapter 1 Demo
130+ Renders
Alpha (Demo) release of Chapter 1

Developer Notes:
What can you expect:
Kissing scenes that show the MC’s face. Lighting during night scenes. Punctuation in dialogue. Conversations with facial expressions. Semi-believable conversations with the female gender. Music that fits the story atmosphere. Naturally curving breasts. Characters that look their age. And finally, women that won’t wear makeup all the time.

About the demo: As stated in the title, and in-game, this is simply a sneak peak of the very large plans I have for TCS. The next update will not only feature redone Full HD renders, but also adjustments to the existing content to make it more immersive, as well as the remainder of Chapter One.

What I’m hoping to deliver: If you guys haven’t checked out PhillyGames and Dr.PinkCake, please do so. They’re the cream of the crop for developers of Adult VNs. The quality that they put out is something I hope to reach one day. Although I can’t emulate their gorgeous renders (yet), I hope to make you feel similar to what I feel when I play CoBD and BaD through the dialogue between the characters and the unraveling of their personal and collective stories.

Final note: I’m a novice to the VN genre, who’s learning to code and render for the first time, on top of writing the story and proofreading everything on my own. I know I’ll make some mistakes along the way, but I promise to learn from them. Aside from the lingering image-quality issues (some of which are my fault, but mainly it’s due to limitations I’ve discussed on my Patreon and in-game), please offer your feedback, input, and suggestions so I know what people expect from a good adult game. The game is my vision but I’ll try to respect the wishes of the community. I ask for your patience and cooperation and together, let’s make something truly memorable :)

Planned Fetishes:
Impregnation, Lactation, Male domination, Female domination, Bdsm, School setting (teacher-student), Hospital setting (nurse-patient), Group sex, Anal sex, Oral sex, Handjob, Footjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Sex toys, Roleplay, Foreplay and MORE.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

537966_cafe.png 537967_dinner4.png 537968_housedoor4.png 537969_jennyhug2.png 537970_jennymor6.png 537971_kitchen2.png 537972_oldbedchoose.png Capturegkhkhgkhf.jpg Captureiyiyyittiyrd.jpg janenight57 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: