000.png

Developer: SLim Games Patreon - Discord - Website
Version: 0.3.4a + Prologue
Release Date: 2020-08-21
Last Updated: 2020-08-26
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Corruption, Harem, Milf, Lesbian, Oral sex, Incest, Monster girl, Paranormal, Mobile game, Sleep sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Creampie, Voiced, Superpowers, School setting,

Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Changelog:
v0.3.4
678+219xray renders
19 animations

v0.3.3
- 581 new renders(including x-ray)
- 21 animated scenes
-2 new story paths
-You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b. There is a quick start function if you start a new game though
v0.3.2
So, what's new?
-A new story path for the Landlady
27 idle animations
213 still images
7 animated sexy scenes
Voice lines for 0.3.1 have been added
There are some new gameplay mechanics I hope you'll like.
v0.3.1a Linda update
158 idle videos, 9 animated scenes, 70 still images.
it's a very alpha build, so text hasn't been edited and voice over will be added in november.
v0.3c
Brings voice over for the characters.
v0.3
+added an inbuilt guide that you can use if you get stuck
+added additional night visit scenes
+added a new place to visit.
+added Margaret's first story part
+added new roommate story part
+added the beach episode as a daydreaming option
+added new fairy content
+the code for the free-roaming segment has been completely rewritten and should give better performance, especially on phones. (a bit of lag when visiting a room for the first time)
+ color correction and noise reduction has been done for the 0.1 part -> let me know if you like it.
+ every text/dialogue has been edited to be less cringe to read :) (huge thanks to Conviction07!!!)
+voice over will become available as soon as it's ready! (please let me know if you find any typos or stuff that doesn't make sense before I send it in :) )
Ps: if you find some typos pls let me know so I can correct them :) The dialogue for the roommate part has not been edited yet -> so that's my own written text you have to read, unfortunately :)
Pps: In the options you can select "Deutsch" as a language. I wanted to translate the game myself into german before 0.3 but I couldn't make it. But I'll add it with the voice-over update
v0.2b
Minor bug fixes and typos.
v0.2a
-486 idle animations
-193 still images
~ 20+ animations
-5 story parts to play through
- Shop with items
-Christmas episode is inside v0.2a
-incest patch for f95
-Android should not crash anymore and performance improvements
v0.1
rewrote the entire code
voice lines for every character (2 side characters not yet)
300+ images + xray images
4 animations + some small ones
demo
very short demo 1-2 minutes
rebuilt the game from scratch
- 1080p renders instead of 720p
- no linear progression anymore
- map, locations and other gameplay changes
- reworked old models
v. 0.3b
changed to version-numbers because people got confused
323+ render
11 animated scenes
(voice over will come in a mini update the next couple of days)
This version contains all chapters.
Chapter 2:
Added about 300+ new renders and 7+ new animations
Added roughly 35+ min gametime
Added new gameplaymechanics (minigames)
New Toon Shader effect ingame (press 1 or 2 to switch)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added about 120+ new renders and 3 new animations
Added more story at the beginning
Added content after arriving home
Added two sexy scenes
Added option to decide the names of the characters on your own and the relationship you have with them
Reduced filesize a lot (-100MB)

Developer Notes:
  • PC Password: greedisgood
  • when using an old save file, make sure to use one where you are in the free-roaming part, since they seem to work more likely!

Android Notes:
Now here's the bad news: I don't know exactly what I changed, but performance on android is pretty bad. I tried the last two days to find a fix, but I couldn't figure it out for now.
So if you absolutely must play the android version, it's there, but I don't recommend playing it in its current state.
I will go over the code and tear it apart to find out what I'm doing wrong and what is causing so much lag.
There might be 2 reasons:
-my code is written poorly(most likely)
-renpy games with lots of pictures/animations lag in general.
Anyway, I'll find out what's wrong and will fix it.

New Players: Play Prologue first (in spoiler below)

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Prologue (old version)
Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA
Incest Patch MEGA

Capturedfhfdhdfhsdg.jpg Capturegfgfgfggsd.jpg Capturegjffgdfhhsd.jpg Capturehhfdhfdgasd.jpg Capturejjgffjgdgs.jpg Capturetuuttrhsd.jpg req11.jpg u1_139b.jpg u1_231b.jpg u1_236db.jpg u1_n2b.jpg u3_124.jpg u3_341.jpg 286411_3.jpg 404707_u3_160.jpg 210748_u1_f2.jpg 387388_1.jpg 286407_1.jpg u4_000207.jpg u5_031.jpg u5_081.jpg u5_114.jpg u5_192.jpg u6_138.jpg u6_355.jpg u6_462.jpg u6_506.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: