359119_title.png
Developer: Kleper666
Version: 1.2
Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2019-07-17
Censored: Partial
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Female Protagonist, Hack-and-Slash, Fantasy, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Prostitution, Furry, Bestiality, Monster, Tentacles, Rpg
Overview:
Follow the adventures of a young "innocent" princess who want to prove to herself and everyone else that she can be strong and worthy of her birthright, now she has the perfect opportunity for that, which personality of hers will triumph, is unknown to be revealed...​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v1.2
-Koathien teleport fixed

v1.1
-blue bandit fixed.
-minor fixes.
-dragon in the main menu utterly destroyed for being such an ugly bastard.

v1.0
Completed release
Developer Notes:
-First of all(because I had enough of this...), this is a game thread, not a fetish thread so, if you don't like some content like monsters, furry,etc...or you gonna complain about how much you hate rpgs(Seriously, why are you here if you don't like rpgm games?!...Tags are there for something.), As Papa said: "If you can't say something constructive, don't say anything at all".
-It's good to read the info of every game or playing more than 5 minutes before post a review(otherwise doesn't help too much) so, here we go.
-This game doesn't need to grind, the combat system is self-rewarded and prices are low, still, use the money and items wisely if you're playing with hard difficulty...
-It would be nice to have feedbacks about the combat system, personally I prefer turn-based combat but I wanted to try something new so, what do you think?
-Please, report any bug, visual/grammar issue, I had some errors compressing the game, it was fixed but shit happens so, please report!
-Some enemies won't respawn, It's not a bug, a few maps are like that, otherwise you will be OP in no time :D.
-As my previous game, is totally free, have fun and share your thoughts! :p

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

358227_1.png 358228_2.png 358229_3.png

Last edited by a moderator: