Y1NCny4.png

Developer: Senryu-Sensei Patreon - SubscribeStar
Version:
0.5E
Release Date: 2020-07-11
Last Updated: 2020-07-27
Censored: No
Language: English
System requirements (min): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: ~1.2 GB
Genre:
2DCG, Futa/Shemale, Corruption, Female Protagonist, Transformation, Lesbian, Rape, Mind Control, Adventure, Fantasy, Oral Sex, Tit Job, Foot Job, RPG
Prequel: Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Overview:
Second Chapter of the Succubus Tales serie.
As in the first chapter, you'll take the role of Nicci, a succubus possessing a nun body;
this time you need to retrieve a relic beneath the city of Veisen while corrupting it's citizens and turn them into demons.​

From the dev:
more genre to come in future versions

Changelog:
V0.5E
New Map:
- Ruins' third floor
- Ruins' fourth floor
- Hidden meadow
- Florist's second floor (after corruption)

Sprites:
- New sprites for tentacle beasts (2)
- New sprites for Nicci (5)
- New sprites for Emily (4)

New events and pics:
- First new sex event - with Michella - 31 images
- New standing pictures for Michella naked human and demon form
- New, non-sexual event - fixing the broken bridge in the ruins
- Second new sex event - with Nicci - 24 images
- New, non-sexual event between Nicci and Emily
- Third new sex event - with Emily and Nicci - 17 images
- New standing pictures for Emily naked human (futa), human (normal) and demon form

Misc:
- Added a little hint during the tutorial, stating that you can rest to recharge your Dark energy
- Added a "-1 to suspicion level" while sleeping

- A Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

Bugfixes from 0.5A to 0.5E:
- Entering Michella's house second floor after her corruption would restart the last event - FIXED
- During the naked, stealth run, going back from the main disrict to the residential area was broking the event --> FIXED
- Michella's house second floor - after her corruption the door would lead to the old floor's version --> FIXED
- After Emily's transformation, if you go back through the hole into the meadow, the first sequence with Emily parasitized is replayed ---> FIXED
V0.4C
New Map:
- Sister Theresa's bedroom.
- Abandoned Mines.

Sprites:
- New sprite set for Harriet, to fit her appearence.
- New sprite set for Michella's plant to fit its "evolved" appearence.

New events and pics:
- Stading picture for Harriet, Celie's stepmom; you can unlock it by talking to her in her (and Celie's) house.
- New outfit for Celie.
- New outfit for Sister Theresa.
- New sex event with Michella (16 images).
- New sex event with Celie (17 images).
- New mini chain quest to find a "Magic Stone" for Sister Theresa.
- New sex event with Sister Theresa ( 13 images).

Misc:
- After some complaint I've decided to reduce the grind to advance with someone's corruption:
- I've changed the number of times needed to get Mia from lvl 0 to lvl 1 from 5 to 2;
from lvl 1 to lvl 2 is already 3 times, I guess that's enough;
- after you bring the dick-plant to Michelle, you need to repeat the event only 2 times now;
- kissing lesson with Celie: you'll need to do the full tongue-action-kiss only 2 times instead of four;

- Thanks to Hoboy for the usual great work at proofreaing the game!

Fixes from 0.4A to 0.4C:
- If you finish Sister Theresa's events first, you'll get stuck with Michella's --> FIXED
- I left a variable check in Emily's house (used for testing purpose) --> Removed
- I was told that the skeletons in the Abandoned Mine were too slow --> Speeded them up a bit ( let me know if they're too fast now, but I doubt it, since I've increased their speed only by 1)
V0.3D
- If you enter penelope's bathroom, you'll get stuck inside ---> FIXED
V0.3C
- there where a couple of places in the ruins where you could go inside the wall --> fixed
- fixed an issue with the torches in the mausoleum and secret passage.
- while talking to Celie, if you choose No about giving a lesson, the standing avatars won't disappear --> Fixed

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

Capturegjjggfgsd.png Capturejffggfsgd.png 497021_celie_x_nicci_01_1.png 256733_theo_standing_01.png emily_x_nicci_01_02.png 256735_theresa_01.png 497022_theresa_event01_03a.png michella_01.png emily_standing_01.png

Last edited by a moderator: