00.jpg

Developer: Ubarefeet Patreon - Itch.io
Version: 0.04
Release Date: 2020-06-24
Last Updated: 2020-06-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Female domination, Female protagonist, BDSM, Footjob, Mobile game, Futa/Trans, Handjob, Corruption, Lesbian, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Oral Sex, Humiliation, Foot fetish, Religion, PoV, Sci-fi, Humor

Planned: Loli, Drugs, Teasing, Multiple endings

Overview:
Who are you? Why are you here? And... How to survive? In this game, as in my other projects, you will have to choose how you will behave, each action will affect the consequences. Now the game is in English and you, dear player, can enjoy it. Become the head of a gang, create your own, become a slave, or be the one that everyone will be afraid of? Show me what people are really made of... Well, not literally, of course.

Changelog:
v0.04
1) Added one new character
2) Added new icons during the election, I don't know how convenient it is, changed fonts for some characters, as well as animations.
3) Added a riddle in the form of a password from the camera.
4) New sex scenes, futa on futa, ass worship, vore and much more
5) The bigger the game, the more affected your actions are, so I recommend starting the passage from the beginning.
6) New character and background arts.
v0.02
1) there are 4 new characters In the new game: Mother Russia, Badass neko(B-007), Orc Mountain na (A228) and gas girl(a race from China).
2) 3 new gangs
3) There are several hidden scenes, as I said every action in the game has consequences.
4) Do not forget that most of the characters have hidden characteristics that affect the attitude towards you. I could make them available, but it would be too obvious.
5) New music effects
6)Redrawn several backgrounds and characters.
7)and Yes, this version will not be available on Android, at least not yet.
Version 0.01 - Initial Release

Developer Notes:
I also thank those who support me on PATREON, they will get the password from the camera, for sure it will be merged in the first day, but still your contribution is invaluable. As soon as there are hundreds of you, a new project will appear and you will not regret it.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Android - MEGA

604129_gates_closed.jpg 604130_fish_feet.jpg 604131_cellcfish.jpg 604132_4.jpg 604133_bully.png 604134_neko_girl_funup.png 000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: