Version: Ch. 1
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Last Updated: 2020-04-02
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Fan Service/Tease, Masturbation, Oral sex
Planned: Vanilla, Lesbian, Polyamory, Public sex, Domination, Sharing, Impreg
Not Planned: Noncon, NTR, Family Loving (You know what I mean you siscons)

Overview:
You're a young bestselling author easing your way into life after a long public disappearance, struggling from trauma you find yourself unable to write anymore. With publishers and executives breathing down your neck you've taken a teaching job in LA hoping to find inspiration, but the weeks have flown by and still nothing has come to you. Then one night everything starts to change, and you find your life converging with the lives of 6 beautiful women, each with their own hopes and problems. Will any of this turn out well? Frankly that's up to you.

Changelog:
Ch. 1
Apx. 230 Renders
1 lewd scene
2 semi lewd scenes

Developer Notes:
I'm a freelance smut writer who decided it was time for me to dip my toes into the production of my own VN series, and as such "Something To Write About" was born.
Each story will be a small little window into the life of an individual at a pivotal point in their life, you the player will be tasked with making choices that shape how these turning points turn out.
There are three currently planned stories, The Author, The Fighter and The Fixer, though more are always in the works.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Compressed win - MEGA
Compressed mac - MEGA

Capturefjjfjgsdsgd.jpg Capturejgjgfgsdgsd.jpg Capturekhkhghdf.jpg Capturejfjggsgd.jpg Capturegkhhkhgdh.jpg 615198_bpic1.png Capturehkgghkhghdf.jpg Capturekhgkghhdf.jpg Capturehkgkhgdhf.jpg

Last edited: