Version:
Release Date: 2020-09-01
Last Updated: 2020-09-02
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Fetish, BDSM, Romance, Urination

Overview:
You move to a new apartment and your roommates share the same taste as you. You will make choices who influences in your relationship with Sofia.

Changelog
v0.25
This one is focus during the Claire institute Chapter and it's a remake of Claire Classroom.

In term of content go back to basics with one story that develop in 3 branches depending of your choices will you succumb to Claire or will you show her how to dominate Sofia?

2 Reworked CG with cute panties/ pulls ups and pacifier

Sofia's going back to school sprite now has cute panty (wet) and new expressions.

This chapter for the final version I will work that the choices will be made by the game depending of your Dom score (It's not implemented yet so you can explore the 3 branches)

The 3 branches are not equal and this one is less focus on the baby path since I'm working on it for the stand alone.

You can use the shortcut :
- 1 for new content
- 1 for redo Claire Institute
-1 Redo Yuhi Hotel (I fought it can be great to have a jump on this type of content)

v0.24
3 new scene:
1 CG (alts of Yuhi hotel) with 3 alts
1 new CG
1 new CG 2 characters with 6 alt
+ New uoutfit for Yuhi the maid one ^^

You can use the double shortcut to acces new content and choose if you win or loose the bet vs. Yuhi
I also add a shortcut to redo all the hotel ^^

v0.23
3 new scene in the Clinic :
1 new CG with 5 alts
2 new outfits1 for Claire and 1 Sofia sprite :)
You can use the shortcut to go directly to the new content or redo all the Claire"s institut. Enjoy :)

v0.21
Not provided

v0.20
This one is focus on the second part of the Fetish Hotel :) In term of content you will find a new mini game just like the one with Sofia's Phone.

With 3 questions and depending of the right answer or false answer you will go to differnt little events. 4 types of events can be found with one CG and a lots of alts and 2 POV with no CG. ^^

The third question will determined the last event taht will come in a next update.

There is also an hiden path (not so hidden if you push a little bit yuhi) With a new CG and alts.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

207014_a23dc5d8a64a9f1f8679a60eac0e4b8f.png Pic__3_.jpg _.jpg 207005_ab_dl_content_sofia__intro__by_lilith_fetish_daxaddu-fullview.jpg Pic__2_.jpg Capturebmhdfhf.png Capturedssdhsdh.png Capturefdfhdhfsdg.png Captureffjfgddgs.png Capturencvcvncvngsd.png Pic__4_.jpg z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: