Version: 1.04
Thread Updated: 2020-07-27
Release Date: Japanese 2012-08-12, English 2019-10-23
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Genre:
2DCG, Japanese game, Censored, Voiced, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Tentacles, Vaginal sex, Multiple penetration, Vore, Anal sex, Oral sex, Rape, Big tits, Big ass, Bukkake, Ahegao, Creampie, Titfuck, Groping, Teasing, Monster
Overview:
To defeat the strong incubus, Kiyoka and Sakuya jump at a slightest chance and go into the body of a monster. They split up and advance farther...

Kiyoka finds a poachy path soaked with white liquid. She lets up a little bit and becomes captive of wriggling tentacles...
On the other hand, Sakuya is all wet with white cream, too dense to restrain her movements. And tentacles tease her voluptuous body with no mercy...

This ADV incorporates Radical Dream’s CG collection “Evil City File 002” (RE082189) and adds new CGs and voice acting for a sexy novel-style game!​
Installation:
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator.
2. Extract and run.
Translator Notes:
What this patch translates:
- Fully translated dialogue
- Translated in-game menus

What this patch doesn't translate:
- Confirmation message when closing the game via the title bar (I have a modified version of the EXE with this change, but can't post it here since that'd be piracy)
- Some text in the out-of-game config tool (the important stuff is translated, but the hacking involved for the rest is currently beyond me)

I don't think those are particularly crucial so I'm considering the patch complete as it is now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

452313_c.jpg 452315_RJ102533_img_smp1.jpg 452316_RJ102533_img_smp2.jpg 452317_RJ102533_img_smp3.jpg