Administrators
000.png

Developer: L8eralGames Patreon - BuyMeACoffee
Version: 1.d
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Last Updated: 2020-02-07
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Monster girl, Fantasy, Horror, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Humor, Romance, RPG, Group sex, Creampie, Multiple endings, Harem, Prostitution

Overview:
An insomniac ventures into the nearby woods at night and discovers its lonely female occupants live under the curse of a crazed Necromancer. Unfortunately, there's only one way he'll be able to lift the curse and be with the women he loves. He'll need to Shag the Hag...

Known Issues:
There's a known issue regarding getting achievements infinitum. Mostly due to a failsafe I've put in which isn't checking against the achievement gain itself. I'll fix that in the next major update as it's a bit fiddly.

I'm working on unlocking the hubs for endgame (and adding in the jogger scenes), so forgive me if that's an irritant for now. I will fix it.

Changelog:
v1dHotfix:
  • Corrected an issue with the check for lust, which incorrectly upped the player to 100 instead of reduced them
v1c Hotfix:
  • Added an additional level to ensure achievement isn't continually granted
  • Lusts achievement should now display
v.1b
  • Sex Slaver Achievement pop-up image had a typo and was not displaying correctly
  • A stat condition was labelled "Z_lust" instead of "z_lust" in a few incidents.
  • A stat condition was labelled "k_fucks" instead of "z_fuck" in one location.
  • An image was labelled "v kiss nude" instead of "v kiss nude 1".
  • In some interactions, "w_lust" and "v_lust" had a condition of >=100 instead of >=99, which allowed the player to reach 101 and thus not gain the achievement. Added a check for any stats over 100 in the daily hub which should reduce that back to 100 and all the achievement to correctly trigger. Also fixed the actual bug.
  • In the Necromancer's Lair, some endscenes weren't causing the player to end their lives. I chuckled cruelly as I fixed this one with the utmost priority... MUAHAHAHAHA!
  • "lust" had been labelled "p_lust" in some encounters. This may be considered a critical error. Fixed this to allow player to get their lust up.
Any bugs still present should be circling the drain.

v1.a
Initial Release.
Any bugs present should only have 1 leg by now.

Developer Notes:
Shag the Hag is a Visual Novel with RPG elements and an emphasis on story. It was made as a proof of concept and is complete. Any further additions will only be bug-fixes.

Thank you for the kind feedback in this thread. As thanks to you all, I will work on adding an endgame hub to allow for you to remain in the game. I have an idea of something to do with the Jogger which should also bring a smile.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Capturejffjgfsdgsdgdgs.jpg n_aftermath_w_2.png n_aftermath_d_2.png 550662_basement_sex_2.png jogger_expose_1.png 550621_final_shag_1.png 550614_witch_hut_new_3.png n_aftermath_zl_2.png 550615_screenshot_3.jpg 550618_frankenhooker_2.png 550619_vampire_lair_v_3.png 550620_h_leave_2.png 550622_screenshot_4.jpg 550641_witch_couple_2.png Capturehdfdfhdfhsdsdg.jpg h_sex_1.png nw_scene_morning_5.png v_scene_floor_sex_7.png