000.png

Developer: Rare Alex - Patreon - Itch.io
Version: 0.3.6
Release Date: 2021-01-25
Last Updated: 2021-01-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2D game, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Adventure, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Management, Prostitution Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex

Overview:
In the Secret Care Cafe you are the owner of the new cafe in town. But it's not your everyday cafe shop, this place has a special care program to make it's customers really enjoy their stay.

Everyday you will have to take care of customers as well as keep good relations with your coworkers to unlock special events. Here you can find cute or wholesome scenes and lewd animated scenes. Chose your own path with Cookie, Rai or Cynthia (or all 3 of them if you're lucky or none if you are not), and make sure to not get broke.

Random events that can trigger after day of work will make sure you will get different experience everyday.​

Changelog:
v0.3.6
- added new client, 2 more to go!
- you could get a one time visit from unusual guest during gameplay... (foreshadowing)
- added variants of existing random events, as proposed by few players. (If you meet requirements there is then 50% chance that you encounter lewder version of the events)
* separate expanded event with Cynthia and Rai talking together
* separate expanded event with Cookie trying to show you a dog picture
* separate expanded event where two guys are very loud in cafe
- reduced the cost of most stat changing items Let me know what you think about these prices! Items should be easier to buy.
- corrected few typos
- I slowly started actions to reduce the size of the game. New scenes shouldn't weight so much and in the next few weeks I will be reducing sizes without loss in quality. We will see how this will work!

v0.3.5
- 5 short new random events
- locks now remember you locked them and stay locked the next day
- in gallery added black background behind abilities cgs
- corrected few typos
- changed how random events are being called in game, less bug-fixing and easier find with bugs and it's now easier to create new events.
- little change, now skills cg shows behind icons - should help a little during day.

v0.3.4
- added new client type - Sport Fans - group of 3 guys.
* They only sit at a benches where there are enough places for them (1st and 4th). They are little slower then other clients so you have more time to use 'take out' on clients that are taking up their seats.
- added new button to the talk menu, clients - for Cynthia only for now.
- added 2 events for Sport Fans, quite long in total and second part is not for the faint-hearted... think before seeing the event because it will have an impact on the ending (3 animations + 15 cgs + few smaller cgs = 26 cgs total)
- corrected the way 'take out' ability counts the profit for everyone - now you should get correct (more) amount of cash
- bug fixed not disappearing lewd magazine item in chat menu
- bug fixed one of the events that crashed the game... again
- fixed a bug that crashed the game if you wanted to give an item to maid other than Cynthia
- corrected Cynthias Christmas cg to be animated
- in new scene weird guy stops narrating.

v0.3.3
- updated the UI + now you can see which maid is idle and which is working just by looking at her icon - more updates to UI soon.
- added short events after you give for the first time Triangle Pin to the girls. Thanks to my Discord for this idea. (if you already gave them pins just unequip them and equip them again);
- updated few gallery tips;
- changed layers for the tips in gallery, now they should always be on top;
- corrected many typos (thanks for bringing that up, please report more if you will find them);
- reduced again the power of flirt - clients stayed for too long - hopefully now you won't hit 22:00 so much with clients left in cafe - please let me know if this is fine now;
- sliqthly slowed up the time flow (by about 20%);
- fixed bugs with choices, that sometimes stopped you from progressing;
- fixed a bug with one random event that crashed the game;

v0.3.2
- new group Christmas event (last christmas themed update) - 9 cgs - keep an eye for an eye
- new Cynthias Christmas event (for VIP patreons only) - 12 cgs + 4 animations
- hopefully problems with build not working will not appear anymore, because of size of the game - took me an entire day to try and do something about it so I had to update it from x86 to x64, let me know if you find any bugs;

v0.3.1
- added Cookies Christmas event (15 new cgs + 2 new animations + vn poses for charactes). I had fun with this one.
- added an item to the shop - if you buy it, it will show you tips in the gallery - by hovering over locked cg you get more info how to unlock it. Remember to save after buying an item!
- added function that will automatically end the day if the clock hits 22:00. Look out for it because you won't get money from clients when it ends if you didn't 'checked out' the client.
- by right clicking the inviting maid you can cancel her invitation to go to idle state.
- if the work time ended and there is any client in the cafe and you use take out ability on the last client, the game will wait until the cg for ability will disappear before fading out to the summary screen.
- reduced the power of flirting ability. Now clients won't stay for so long when you have maxed out stats.
- corrected one of the 'eyes' events
- fixed some minor visual bugs that appeared after the engine update (I will never again update an engine without proper back up of both the engine and the game build)

v0.3.0
- added summary screen, with information how much did you make that day and how the stats of your maids changed
- added new (quite big) event with Rai if you have Christmas skin active and are secret lovers - goal is to give every girl their separate event for Christmas - For Patreons Only Event
- lowered the price of triangle pin;
- lowered slightly chance of appearing clients without inviting maids - again;
- fixed bug that sometimes was preventing clients from ordering if you skipped the day;
- fixed bug that sometimes made music appear in preparation menu over other music;
- fixed bug that made cg not appear if you clicked "esc";
- fixed bug that made Emilias CG not appear in gallery

Developer Notes:
Game has both NSFW and SFW mode.
Thanks to that, people not interested in lewd stuff (or if you are not in the mood for it) don't have to worry about it popping out on them - this mode has different texts and some changed scenes so you can safely show it to your vanilla friends (just tell them not to turn NSFW mode on).

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN

000.png 871307_BTmJU9.png 871309_6YYvJ6.png 871310_IzsTto.png 871311_zp2uoQ.png 871312_7DfChQ.png 871314_1NU_mD.png 953227_Screenshot_1.png 953271_Screenshot_7.png 953272_Screenshot_6.png 953273_Screenshot_5.png 953274_Screenshot_4.png 953275_Screenshot_3.png

Last edited by a moderator: