Administrators
000.jpg

Developer: Kamos - Patreon
Version: 0.2.1
Release Date: 2020-02-13
Last Updated: 2020-02-13
Censored: No
Language: English
System requirements (min): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: ~1 GB
Genre: 2DCG, Male Protagonist, BDSM, Corruption, Incest, MILF, Mobile Game, Parody, Rape, Slave, Trainer, Mind control, Big tits, Anal sex, Oral sex, Group sex, Nipple penetration, Creampie, Bukkake, Gangbang
2dcg, bdsm, male protagonist, mobile game, parody, trainer, incest, milf, gangbang, mind control,

Overview:
Welcome to the Land of tomorrow! or is it the past?
You start in the village of Konoha and have some trouble keeping your eyes open without your surroundings switching out from reality. You realise you can put suggestion and effects on people to train and change their perception of you.
Explore the area with its famous citizens featuring arts of:

Changelog:
v2.1
Naruko is finally here... She is the first character that appears only in the harem village and you do not have a need to use Namigan on her... Also, if you want to unlock her you need travel to a hidden stone village and then unlock Kushina and cloning device first to actually create this character in the game.

Some minor bugs was fixed and the game can now be completed without ending your game progress...
v2.0
-Naruko content
v1.9
- You can find a new "harem" village in this update where you can interact with all kunoichi that is already in the game...

- Also Hanabi Hyuga is a new character in this update so if you are a fan of her there is some fresh scenes just for you...

- If you read my last post, it was a really hard step to make this update, mainly because the new village need a new perspective to show how can harem village work without drastically changing the story that is already in the game... Testing this "new" options in the game take too much time but I believe everything works on 100% now... But if you find anything that is not working just write it here please...

- I heavily repaired cheat menu that was already in the game and add a new cheat menu on the new village to make the game progress much easier... And how it works? If you want to complete character mission just use cheat menu in the one of two main village if you want to add it in the harem village use cheat menu in harem village... if you want to cancel that decision use cheat menu in the one of two main village...

This update opens many possibilities for the next update - mainly ending should be edited right now, but I am not sure what way will be the best for this game to make it still funny / ecchi and playable....

I will count the patrons votes from the past pool soon to decide what project / update will gain some love in the next month, so please if you forget to pick your favorite this is the right time to do it...

Thanks for support...
v1.8
What is new here? You can play with Temari and Kaguya find some reworked scenes in the game and a new scene for Tsunade... Endings and many dialogs are reworked so I hope it will be better than it was in previous versions...
v1.7-Temari
Temari is fully implemented in the game with day, night system in the hidden rock village
v1.7
It is a smaller update with Tenten, new scene for Himawari and Kurotsuchi and some minor fixes... I also add some variables for future updates to make better progress for this game.

This update is a little different from previous one mainly because I try to use new style... Not sure if it was a good step or bad, but it was fun and I hope you will enjoy it too...

Now I will focus on Vault repopulation and some new options in the vault and some cities... Let me know what character from the game should get some new scenes....
v1.6
- Kushina is the main character for this update. She has 2 namigan scenes, 2 love scenes and 1 mixed scene with Samui
- Iwakagure is the new town in the game, you can access it from the start of the game, there is a lot of space in this town not everyone is too important in this version, I plan to make it bigger in the future
- Kurotsuchi is also now in the game with 1 Namigan scene
- Mitsuka is here too, she will help you with the Kushina storyline
I hope to create the new town for the game is step forward and create a lot of space for the future updates, let me know what you think about it and how can it be improved.
v1.5
Hinata is now finally in the game with some fresh scenes and a ton of dialogs.
You can pick if you like normal Hinata or her bad version...
Or just try to find some fun with her younger version.
You can find Hinata in your house at night or look around Sarada's house at night.
Or just try to train with her near stadion during the day.

Activating Cheat Menu:
26890_123.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Android - MEGA

001.jpg 9d9a02e45e397349f7ce0c4e54cedce3.jpg 219796_1545948220436.png 5c0f15ba5e44c8606c6609983252537a.jpg 693b1f4f4ad4e6d8936f73c5c184d91a.jpg 46105_hs3a.png 219797_1545948241218.png d7f8ecb76cf16a86a56b38032fc111ce.jpg ef359393ee77f34ac530520b3d9c334b.jpg 46091_eQ9iZD7.jpg

Last edited: