Administrators
000.jpg

Developer: NERDWORKS Patreon - Site
Version: 0.6.0
Release Date: 2020-03-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, MILF, Voyeurism, Groping, Footjob, Puzzle, Sandbox, Point & click, Urination, Masturbation, Sleep sex

Overview:
"Room to Rent" is about a young man that moves into a shared apartment where a mother lives with her daughter. The gameplay will be more like in classic point and click adventures and focuses on one main story.
So you don't have to worry about missing something of the game content, because the gameplay won't force you to make decisions that lead into different story paths. many games do it that way, but in my opinion this doesn't work really well

... therefore i focus on a main story instead of putting the player under pressure with a poor illusion of freedom of choice that turn "save'n'load" to a part of the gameplay. so like in classic adventure games you have to do things and solve problems in order to progress in the story. it will be like in real life, sometimes you have to do work, sometimes you have to solve problems and sometimes adult stuff are playing a role. but don't get me wrong, interpersonal relationships are a tricky thing in real life and that's how it will be in the game as well. so you better don't expect something unrealistic out of the blue ...

Changelog:
v0.5.41
N/A

v0.5.4
- mini games/snap areas now bigger / easier
- a complete help function is now integrated
- dialogue progression trough space key or mouse
- adjusted the difficulty of several things

v0.5.01
Not available.

v0.4.2
Not available.

v0.3.0
Not available.

v0.2.2
- some minor changes at the beginning
- carry wallpaper stuff up from the car is now easier (since 0.2.1)
- unfolding of the wallpapering table is now easier

Folding Table Instructions:
532581_wallpaper-table.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Save - MEGA

279520_screen3.jpg 279522_screen5.jpg Capturedfhhdfhdffsafasd.png 0pjqv54qbz0xigskas7465zly.jpg 279519_screen2.jpg 0__7_.jpg 279523_screen6.jpg 279525_screen8.jpg 0__6_.jpg 279526_screen9.jpg 279529_screen12.jpg 279530_screen13.jpg Capturedfhhfdhfddfssfd.jpg Capturedgsdsggdsgdsyu.jpg Capturehddfhdfhhfddfhj.png Capturehfdhdfdhfsdg.png Capturejgjggfi.png screen5.jpg

Last edited: