Developer: madmate.games Patreon
Version: Ch. 1
Release Date: 2020-02-05
Last Updated: 2020-02-05
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
He is a late twenties working class hero. She is his childhood friend and roommate.
Their lives changed forever that fateful night when he found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Now they are forced to navigate the crime underworld filled with danger and depravity. How will they adapt to this strange and treacherous situation they suddenly found themselves in?

Planned genres:
Here are some of the planned genres, I don't like when there's too many of them to count so I'll just list the most prominent ones:
Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonists, Multiple Endings, BDSM, Corruption, Incest, Lesbian, RPG

Changelog:
Ch. 1 - Initial release

Developer Notes:
This is my first video game (that literally contains the first renders I've ever done). On top of that, this whole thing is the first "artsy" project I've ever done in my life. That's not meant as an excuse but as a warning. As they say, curb your expectations.

With that little lets call it a disclaimer out of the way: this is meant to be first and foremost a learning project. Therefore any kind of criticism is both welcomed and much appreciated.
Of course, saying "yo game sux", while still helpful, is unfortunately lacking in detail. Saying "your game is bad because there's no furry lollies nor spaceships in it" tells me you and I sadly have fundamentally incompatible vision of this project. Lastly, saying "your game is lacking, mostly because you are sloppy and there's a bunch of texture poke through in every render" is much more informative and will allow me to have a target, something I need to pay more attention to in the future.

If you are not as confident in your ability to provide articulate feedback (I feel you man, I'm the same way most of the time), here's a couple of topics that you could mention that you found (un)satisfying: overarching story, visual transitions, character desing (both their visual and personality aspects), audio transitions, sound effects (unfitting choices, loudness), music choices, obvious texture poke through, impossible character poses, ugly textures (too glossy, too bland), lights work (washing out colors, too strong, too dim), camera work (bad angles, camera jumping all over the place), "talkies" (unfitting expressions), overused models, bad english...
Hopefully, those will be enough to get you started.

Of course, if you feel like this game is something you'd enjoy playing and you wish to support, feel free to drop by the Patreon page. Personally, I'd feel honored if you chose to support this game especially with so many excellent games out there.

Hope you'll enjoy Robbin' Hoods. Cheers!
DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

0__1_.jpg 0__2_.jpg 0__3_.jpg 0__5_.jpg 0__6_.jpg 0__7_.jpg Capturebhsdsdggdsdsg.jpg Capturegjgfjfjgsdgds.jpg Capturehdfdffdsf.jpg Capturehfddfhhdffasfs.jpg Capturehkgghkgkhdhf.jpg Capturejfjggjhfhddgs.jpg Capturejggjjgfggsdgd.jpg Capturekgkghkghdfh.jpg

Attachments

• 00.png
    00.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 1,292
Last edited: