Release Date: 2020-09-11
Last Updated: 2020-09-15
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
System requirements (min): CPU: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Bestiality, Monster, Monster girl, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Graphic violence, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Male domination, Mobile game, Multiple penetration, Rape, RPG, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Transformation, Voiced, Voyeurism, Anal sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Drugs, Groping, Slave, Stripping, Trap
Overview:We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
- Welcome to the fourth weekly update! Joining in with the quarantine tradition of inadvisable haircuts, I’ve given Ravager a lick of new paint. It’s still very much a work in progress, but hopefully you’ll like what we have so far. This version also includes our first use of Breaker, the first of Malagar’s experiments, and the first collab with our newest writer, Eliterose. Enjoy!
- Scene: Heloise can be volunteered for Malagar’s experiments.
- Fate: Cuchilla can be sacrificed to the Infernals (collab with Eliterose).
- Scene: Marie-Anne can be forcibly persuaded of your merits (Dreamweaver choice).
- Captive: Marie-Anne’s post-persuasion dialogue choices.
- Art: the commoner girl’s night encounter (Lubbio).
- Art: Chanwe’s supplication (Lubbio).
- Voice: Heloise’s gagged scenes (Keta).
- Voice: Chanwe’s explanation of her name (Midnight Iris).
- Voice: Malagar’s departing gift, and conversation about his niece (David Snow).
- Music: a new main menu theme, for those who complete Chapter 3 (Marina Montague).
- UI: a revitalised frame for the main menu and game screens (Mortalitech).
- UI: the game logo has been updated (Mortalitech).
- UI: the main menu has been given an animated background transition.
- Background: the resolution and quality of all backgrounds has been improved.
- Darja will... prepare herself more quickly.
- The textbox appears and disappears more smoothly.
- The textbox is hidden during the animations at the start of the game.
- Characters positioned on the left or right of the screen are now slightly more central.
- The melody and ante components of Malagar’s theme have been switched with one another. I think this is better?
- Eating Issa will grant you a strength bonus.
- Adeline, Balthorne, Heloise, and Maelys are referred to by their given names only.
- Valzira’s shadow will appear in Malagar’s laboratory after the anomaly is formed.
- Marie-Anne’s lodgings are more fitting for the new backgrounds.
- Discussion with Marie-Anne will no longer lock you out of the Bastion quest.
- Pathing when approaching the wolf horde has been improved.
- If you gently persuade Marie-Anne of your merits, you will not get a ‘Sebastian’ menu prompt until you have a proper context for it.
- Darja no longer arrives back at the campfire, ready for collection, after Malagar removes her from your custody.
- Cuchilla’s snoring is no longer so loud that it will follow you around the realm after certain menu choices.
- Captive scenes with Chanwe will raise your Potency if they are your first time with her.
- Corrected an outdated image reference when negotiating with captive Mina.
- Removed the duplicate kobold from Malagar’s laboratory.
- Removed a snippet of duplicate dialogue from the initial Inquisitrix encounter.
- The wolfmen will not magically recover from being killed by Valzira.
- Capturing Valzira midway through being given the quest by Malagar will path you to a suitable point in his dialogue choices.
- Lesser kobolds have been trained to use quotation marks.
- Music transitions are better when heading to the spire with Darja.
- Music transitions are better when returning to the Infernals after making a sacrifice.
- Corrected a duplicate voice line when performing experiments with Valzira.
- Fixed some background flags during the fangirl’s first time
- Our third weekly update, once more made public by the kindness of our patrons. This one includes one of two upcoming options to charm Marie-Anne, as well as boatloads of new art and voice acting.
- I have moved away from the old version naming scheme, which was clunky and completely ill-equipped for these frequent builds, and towards something more descriptive.
- Captive: Marie-Anne can be gently persuaded of your merits.
- Lair: the ‘hurt-chamber’ framework has been added, and now comes bundled with specialist expertise. Its first scene will follow shortly.
- Art: Adeline/Mother’s kiss (Lubbio).
- Art: Mina’s service has been coloured (Luccass).
- Art: Darja’s scene art has been further degollumised, courtesy of Pebble.
- Art: the commoner girl’s character art (Vira).
- Art: Eburon’s character art (Vira).
- Art: Malagar’s character art (Vira).
- Voice: Sabetha’s capture, and escape (Smol Rowan)
- Voice: The nun’s new variant scenes (Smol Rowan)
- Voice: Heloise’s dream sequence (Keta)
- Voice: The dragon’s remaining lines for capture sequences, and other odds and ends (Greyscale).
- Background: custom art for the tavern, swamp, town, streets, and royal road (Mortalitech).
- The rogue sisters’ intro skit will only play once (more).
- You may elect to behave yourself while visiting the convent.
- It is clearer that reneging on your deal with Mina does not automatically give her to your kobolds.
- After a long and protracted struggle, the animated scenes will once more play as intended. I hate you, RenPy updates.
- Ordering a sacrifice from the kobolds increases Strength, as it ought.
- The nun’s animations will display better.
- Darja will not come to romance you if she is being kept as a captive.
- Promising Bastion to Mina doesn’t stop you from robbing it later.
- Removed a reference to an old music track when caught by the huntress in Chapter 2.
- Sparing the maid in Chapter 1 gives one point of Mercy, rather than two.
- Improved support for the rogues and mercenaries when using the Old art style.
- Malagar’s kobold assistant points the right way. Pay attention!
- And the (many) bugs found during playtesting. Thank you to our playtesters, especially GrayRaven
- Plot: the showdown with Maelys.
- Scene: Marie-Anne makes an unexpected friend (collab with Umbrelloid, Dreamweaver choice).
- Scene: Naho goes into heat (many variants, collabs with Var and Umbrelloid, Dreamweaver choice).
- Scene: You may choose to continue your quality time with the nun after Chanwe’s interruption.
- Scene: Eburon and the dragon work off some steam (collab with Var).
- Horde: The wolfpack have a big old brawl (collab with Var).
- Art: Maelys’s encounter with the centaurs (Lubbio).
- Art: Naho’s surrender (Lubbio).
- Art: Naho’s reprimand (Lubbio).
- Art: the nun’s desecration (Lubbio).
- Art: eating out with Marie-Anne (Lubbio).
- Art: Cuchilla’s tussle with Naho (Luccass).
- Art: Character art for Žižeryx, Heloise, Mother, and the mercenaries (Vira).
- Animation: our first animated scene, the infernal sacrifice. Woohoo! (Amon Ra).
- Animation: and our second animated scene, Marie-Anne in the stable (Amon Ra).
- Voice: Valzira’s captive dialogue and scenes (Misha Mayfair).
- Voice: Cuchilla’s revelation and captive dialogue (Dr Sodomite Herr).
- Voice: Inquisitrix Heloise’s introduction, captive dialogue, and blindfolded scene (Keta).
- Voice: the rest of Malagar’s introduction, and greetings when visiting him (David Snow).
- Background: custom art for the courtyard, mine, infernal lair, throne room, cove, sewer, ship, shack, proteans, and protean rapture sequence (Mortalitech).
- The ‘Gay’ content flag has been added. Check your Preferences menu if you want the option to see more of Eburon than you usually do.
- You may enjoy the captive Naho in more than one way.
- You can repeat Marie-Anne’s breeding scene, if your aim is initially off.
- Followup scenes are skippable if you’ve seen them before.
- Autosaves and quicksaves are easier to find.
- The Preferences menu is better optimised across desktop and mobile formats.
- The clickthroughs at the very beginning of the game have been replaced with pauses.
- The developer interview at the end of Chapter 4 has been updated.
- The regent’s action riff is no longer a cacophonous mess. Sorry about that.
- Cuchilla cannot be recruited after eating her. Apparently she’s played by Tomie or something. Why won’t you stay dead??
- Naho cannot be farmed for Cruelty via a groundhog day style scenario.
- Captain Rhyll’s audio is mapped onto the male voice channel, as it should be.
- Captain Rhyll no longer stutters.
- Corrected voice line after ordering the special at the Gutter’s Cove tavern.
- Chanwe’s introduction reports her hair colour correctly.
- The Inquisitrix will not sneakily remove her gag mid-scene.
- Fixed broken “captain_call” VA line.
- Fixed syntax when asking for rent from a happy Mina.
- Fixed voice lines for the mercenaries enjoying Mina’s company.
- Trojan is named more consistently.
- You can no longer lose your days remaining counter in the wildlands.
- And all the (many) bugs found during playtesting. Thank you, patrons!
- Animation transitions can be janky on older or smaller devices. I’m working on it.
Last edited by a moderator: