Thread Updated: 2021-02-10
Release Date: 2021-02-08
Censored: No
Version: 0.2Day1
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, adventure, big tits, male Protagonist, teasing, groping
Overview:
Join our MC and his girlfriend as they spend their summer holiday on a lush tropical island.
Enjoy the activities available such as swimming, sunbathing, yoga, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and rock climbing. When the sun goes down, enjoy drinking beer and roasting marshmallows around the bonfire.
Temptations are everywhere though, as they are joined by two other gorgeous couples. Will you end up in the arms of one of these beautiful women? Will your girlfriend find out, or will she be too busy having some 'fun' of her own to notice?​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v0.2Day1
- 137 new images (lossless webp)
- 4798 words
Teaser
This is a short introduction to Temptation on Phuc Mi Island. The game will take place over 14 days (not including the prologue and epilogues).
Multiple paths will be available:
- MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other
- MC ends up with one of the other available beauties
- MC's girlfriend ends up with one of the other men (or both)

The game uses a relationship point system to determine certain scenes, so your choices matter! Flirting with the other girls will open up additional opportunities, however too many arguments with your girlfriend will drive her towards the arms of another man. Events will take place depending on if your/her relationship is higher with another female/male than each other. If your relationship points with your girlfriend drop below zero, she won't even attempt to hide it (Sharing/NTR routes).
Developer Notes:
While I'm working on the first game day's content, I wanted to let everyone take a sneak peak of the prologue content.
This first release is fairly small, but it should give everyone an idea of what's in store over the next few months.
Let me know what you think!