__.png

Developer: PieceofSoap - Deviant Art
Version: Chapter 1-4
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2D Game, 2DCG, Female protagonist, Scat, Piss, Spanking, Diapers, Infantilism, Brainwashing, Breast Feeding, RPG,

Overview:
A story about diapers and soiling said diapers. You have been warned!​

Changelog:
Chapter1-4
Released Feb 1, 2020

[IMPROVEMENT FOR PREVIOUS CHAPTERS]
- Introduction of Chapter one is more polished.
- Picture replacement for Eclair's accident in chapter 2.
- New graphic assets for panels.
- Integration of Fiona's house near the Hanner's Farm.
- Integration of a new shop and a new character at Port of Triumph (Gwen).
- New picture for the panel in the cave in Chapter 1/2.
- The relation system between Eclair and Fiona is complete and start in Chapter 3. It has no effect on dialogues or storyline yet.

[OTHER BUGS]
There are several bugs that I can't fix now, here's the complete list.
- Events location get mess up if you save during the earlier scenes of chapter 3 (Precisely, outside the school before the accident, inside the school after the changing scene, at the end of the lighthouse puzzle and inside Mishelle's house.)
- Seems like at some point during the Simon Say game, the pictures are mess up and "Turn 2" becomes "Turn 3".
- Potty System stop if Eclair have an accident or a warning during the transition to another map. The Potty system can be easily re-triggered by changing zone (Rabine to the Forest, Hane Shore to Rabine, etc.)
Chapter1-3
Released Jul 25, 2018

[IMPROVEMENT FOR PREVIOUS CHAPTERS]
- Introduction to the game, the player can start a new game or select a chapter and adjust Eclair’s maturity.
- New illustration on the first scene of Chapter 1 when Eclair wakes up.
- Alternative sequence if you get the puzzle wrong at the end of Chapter 1.
- Illustration replacement for the wetting scene in Chapter 1.
- Illustration replacement for the Punishment scene if you skip school on Chapter 2.
- Illustration replacement for the diapered Fiona scene at the end of Chapter 2.
- Graphic asset for the school panel, the elements change every day.
- Graphic assets for every item in the inventory.
- New design for the Regression gauge.
- Pixel art rework for Chapter 1 and 2.
- New side quest in Chapter 1.
- Side quest conclusion in Chapter 2 (if you get the fish).
- The screen now turns grey when the player have to do a choice.
- The camera screen effect stops during the sequences after a puzzle is done.
- Notification when Eclair goes from one maturity tier to another (in most cases).
- Scout quest modification in Chapter 2, it feels a bit punitive to have to wander around the island to distribute the fliers. All the scouts are now in Rabine.

[KNOWN BUGS]
There are several bugs now that I can't fix, here's the complete list.
- Game crash in Chapter 1 after talking to Ronald if you enter the right house.
- Events location get mess up if you save during the earlier scenes of chapter 3 (Precisely, outside the school before the accident, inside the school after the changing scene, at the end of the lighthouse puzzle and inside Mishelle's house.)
- Seems like at some point during the Simon Say game, the pictures are mess up and "Turn 2" becomes "Turn 3".
- Potty System stop if Eclair have an accident or a warning during the transition to another map. The Potty system can be easily re-triggered by changing zone (Rabine to the Forest, Hane Shore to Rabine, etc.)
Chapter1-2
SPOILER
Released May 13, 2017

Chapter 2 is finally here ! (actually contains chapter 1 as well)
You should be able to play even if your computer is set in japanese or others languages that doesn't take accents in consideration.
There is no way to completely fill the Abdl gauge during this chapter, immaturity choices are limited. Please, don't message me to ask where are all the little things you might miss, do a second or a third playthrought to see all the outcomes to your choices.
If you really don"t want to miss anything, I'll suggest you to do two run, one completely immature, taking all the bad choices and one completely mature, taking all the good choices.
Also, if you want to replay Chapter 1, you'll notice it's a litlle bit more polish since last time.
Missing Forest map corrected.
Chapter1
Released Dec 15, 2016

Fixed version of the game now available.
Saves files bug fixed thanks to the help of jas419.
Theoretically no need to download the RTP to have the game running, tell me in the comments if that work.

Developer Notes:
[HOW CAN I GO FULLSCREEN?]
We use a Custom Resolution for this game so you can't. The closest you can get to full screen is to reduce the resolution of your monitor/ screen.

[I CAN'T CONTROL THE CHARACTER!]
You probably have another controller plug on top of your mouse and keyboard. If you can't control the character, try to unplug your extra control and restart the game. Can also happen if you have two keyboards.

[I'M ON MAC, HOW CAN I PLAY?]
You need to use a program named "Wine". But even with that, I'm afraid the game would be unstable and crash.

[WHERE ARE ALL THE HIDDEN STUFF, HOW CAN I GET THIS PARTICULAR SCENE, ETC?]
Don't message me about this, if you want tips about the game and how to get particular scenes, you can check a .text in the game folder named " GUIDE_ALL_SOLUTIONS"

If it's still isn't enough, others players on Fox Tales times might have the answer :

www.tapatalk.com/groups/foxtal…

[WHEN I LAUNCH THE GAME, IT SAYS "SCRIPT IS HANGING"]
Sometimes, RpgMaker has some troubles to open a big game project. Don't panic if you get this message, close other tasks on your computer that are taking ressources and launch the game again until it work.

[THE GAME CRASH WHEN I TRY TO SAVE]
Another weird bug I can't fix but I can explain so it won't happen to you. When you go from one button to another in the menu, you can notice there's a animation where the button you select get highlighted. If you try to select the "Save" button before this animation is done, the game will crash. So, when you save, do it slowly to be safe and it should work.

[I WANT TO FILL THE ABDL GAUGE SO I GET A BAD ENDING]
You can fill the gauge but only in Chapter 4 if Eclair's been immature enough. Try out different choices at different moments in Chapter 4 and see if you can get a bad ending!

DOWNLOAD

Win MEGA

____.jpg pic__1_.jpg pic__1_.png pic__2_.jpg pic__2_.png pic__3_.jpg pic__4_.jpg pic__5_.jpg pic__6_.jpg