157914_1.png

Developer: Void Star - Patreon
Version: 0.15
Release Date: 2020-07-05
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: None
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Animated, Big ass, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Footjob, Groping, Lesbian, Male protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Ntr, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
A story about a young couple who just got their own place. A young and lustful girlfriend and a naive boyfriend. It's a story about money, sex, relationships, corruption and more! You will look through the eyes of both the female and the male in their relationship. You will make important choices that define their relationship. The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Corruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend. Play and make your choices.

Changelog:
v0.11
N/A
v0.9
N/A
v0.8
N/A
v0.7
150+ rendered images (including the animations).
5 new sex scenes: 2 Handjob, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Vaginal;
New characters & locations.
Progressing the main & side plot lines in this update
I actually had to re-render about 30-40 scenes this update because I found out the lighting I used wasn't as good as I could've made it. So I went back and redid all of those scenes and had to re-render. I was planning on having a few more scenes, but I had to cut it short due to lack of time and because of the rework I had to do.

But I always go quality > quantity. If there's room to improve something in the given update I will go back and do it. If I see skin popping through clothes where it's not suppose to, I go back and fix it. As long as it's in my power and knowledge I will fix it before release.
v0.6
  • ~250 rendered images (including the animations).
  • 4 new sex scenes: 2 Masturbation, Handjob, Lesbian (cunnilingus)
  • New characters.
  • New feature that I wanted to add for a long time -- Gallery:
It basically works like this:
Once you get to a particular sex scene you will unlock it in the Gallery for quick viewing. It does not include text or story elements. Only the sex scenes + climax. It also does not currently include sound (might implement at a later date). It's like a tracker/achievement system where you can see how much of the game you've seen based on your choices. I want to add that feature to Forgotten Paradise as well, but I don't know if it will be in the next update.
  • BF route will have sex scenes! I have planned so far up to 4 potential partners for him. It will be based on your choice, of course. Whether you want to stay loyal to your girlfriend or not.
Fixes include:
  • Fixed clipping of GF's hair from the Blowjob animation on Day 1-3
  • Fixed a spelling error on Day 4 at the Gym, thanks to patron feedback. Please continue to provide feedback... I am testing the game a lot, but I am only human and make mistakes. Thank you!

Features:
  • Two main characters!
That's right. This time we're looking through the eyes of both the male and the female. Depending on the situation if both characters are present in the same scene, the one that makes the most sense at the time will be the one who's thoughts you will follow.
  • Point based system!
What does that mean exactly? Well, the original plan was to have 4 unique points which will determine whether you will see a certain scene in the future or not. The original plan was to have " Loyalty & Corruption" for the Girlfriend and "Dominance & Submission" for the Boyfriend.
But I thought that was a tad bit too much. I figured 2 was more than enough as the normal choices usually covered up the basis of the missing points that I excluded.
I went ahead with "Corruption" for the girlfriend. And "Submission" for the Boyfriend.
I played around with the coding quite a bit to get a visual representation for the player when they will get a Corruption or Submission point and also a visual representation when a choice is missing because they are missing x amount of points.
Here's a screenshot of how that works in-game:

1.png

The first choice that is purple represents the Corruption path for the Girlfriend. If it's highlighted it means you can select it and gain extra points towards that path.
The red represents Submission for the Boyfriend.
And at the very end you can see an example of a greyed out choice that is not selectable or available to the player, because they are missing x amount of points from the other two paths.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

Captureddgdsgsdggsd.jpg 224249_day4reception8.jpg 157924_day3bossoffice9.jpg 3.jpg day5office_05.jpg 157913_1.jpeg 157921_day1choiceofsex.jpg 224254_dC9yKlC.jpg 332377_1559856541383.png day9office18.jpg 157927_day2clothstore10.jpg day4shower2.jpg Captureffhdfdhfdhf.jpg day8ivan_2.jpg day10_morning_20.jpg 332378_1559856583262.png 224255_lOKKslC.jpg day_10_afternoon_10.jpg day4gymlocker_6.jpg day4reception4.jpg day4yoga15.jpg day5phonepic4.jpg day8gfsex_0.jpg day9clubtoilet12.jpg 2.jpg 157920_credits.png day20_mia_4.jpg 332379_1559856600113.png

Last edited by a moderator: