000.png

Developer: Momoiro Software Patreon - Itch.io - Twitter
Version: b13.1
Release Date: 2019-12-26
Last Updated: 2020-02-07
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3D Game, 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Monster Girl, Creampie, Sex Toys, Vaginal sex, Voiced

Overview:
Our Apartment is an expansion of the concepts in the popular The Couch, rebuilding a lot of it's features from scratch an adding a lot more.
More:
Current Features (Donation Only Build):
Beautiful real-time 3D character and animations
Clothing customization of Naomi including sexy outfits and costumes like Werewolf, more coming soon
Customization of the male avatars colors, transparency, hats, face, and dick type.
Sex Sim gameplay with various speed and cumming options, groping coming soon. Sounds and moans that vary based on the intensity and Naomi arousal.
VN Style "Three Weeks" Animated and voice acted dialogue sample featuring an excerpt of the story
Modified missionary test dialogue scene and Updated Dildo Animation.

Final Game Features (Goals):
"Daily" gameplay similar to Teaching Feeling or Persona where you can choose various actions with naomi for that day
Story that takes place over a year starting from the beginning of meeting naomi
Dating sim and stats elements that affect sex sim gameplay and some dialogue
Wide range of sex positions, types, and role play scenes.
Large range of outfit options to mix and match
Keep in mind many assets mostly the environment and content here are work in progress or temporary.
Changelog:
b13.1
bugfixes

b13
17 different socks have been added with up to 4 variations each! There's also a new mildly animated "pose" scene for Naomi to show them off!
Ugly Christmas Sweater Shirt Dress!
Alternate Tiny Outfit Colors and Design
New Male Avatar Options! Multiple default dick sizes (Realish, Larger, Largest!)! Items coming from Overwhored by CypressZeta and odd dicks by artist Happy Otter! Be sure to check them out!
Sex Sim UI has been completely revamped to prepare for new features! And a new feature added, you can now cum outside (Yes particles and decals now implemented) and "grind" both before penetration and after. I'm not happy with the pre-penetration grind so I'll update that later. you'll also notice buttons for groping and alternate positions, the system is in place for these so it's coming soon! Might not work for cowgirl tho...
Sex Sim now has sound effects! Various sounds for pumping and voices from Naomi, they aren't lipsynced yet cause i haven't determined what method i want to use for that. Both sex sounds and moans will change depending on the speed and arousal level of Naomi! More factors will come soon too!
SexSim now triggers a different Music playlist, currently there's 3 songs (you've heard before in The Couch) that will play randomly!
Volume controls! While it's a bit iffy, volume settings are here! Currently Master does not control music volume, this will be fixed later.
Added wolf ears and wolf tail to more slots so that you can customize easier, I haven't tested this much so please avoid using them in multiple slots cause I doubt the system is prepared for that...
Optional "Face Light" added to help with lighting in some scenes.
Modified missionary scene has some animations split up a bit more into loops, so now the kissing after pull out has a loop. I plan to add proper dialogue for this scene soon!
All animations are now fixed! I've also fixed up some of the jankiness in the Three Weeks dialogue, I still have some more fixes to make tho. Poses are not all fixed tho, i'll return to those soon as I'd like to give them small animation loops rather than have them be static.
Overall UI revamp! I've completely changed the way UI is handled using a system that lets me deal with it without code. It also means I can add little UI transition animations! There's also a title screen now, it's mostly place holder. On top of this UI is now static pixel resolution meaning it's smaller on higher resolutions, there is a resolution scale slider though!
Uh...probably a bunch of stuff i'm forgetting...fixes and stuff? Aaaaaaaaa... I dunno.

I am sorry because of all the other fixes and changes i didn't have time to add the doggy style animations yet but they're up next!

Issues?

There's likely many issues in this build but thankfully a tester sunblaze helped me find some solid ones! I couldn't fix them all tho...

Several camera angles suck because the models and animations changed, i'm sorry for this, please use free camera more for now!
Clipping through clothing is still an issue, i'll be fixing this soon now that the animations are all finally fixed.
Three Weeks voice audio may not be affected by volume...
There might be some glitch with pinkydick...
Possible flickering with certain face items for the ale avatar
If you use cum outside and cum gets on Naomi, when resetting the white may vanish but the "wetness" won't keeping the shine in that area. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. So unfortunately you'll have to reload the game to properly "clean" naomi

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Android - MEGA

00.jpg pic__2_.png 0__1_.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png 0__5_.png 0__7_.png 0__8_.png 0__9_.png 0__10_.png pic__1_.jpg pic__2_.jpg pic__3_.jpg

Last edited: