Version: 0.01 EX
Release Date: 2020-07-07
Last Updated: 2020-07-07
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Interracial, Big ass, Big tits

Overview:
The name of the story is MY WORK LIFE: it deals with a guy who has no problems with the lady's (don't we wish we all were like that) he own's a shipping company he was a high school football star did one year of college but had a tragic injury so no pro, no endorsements, and no big dreams. but somehow he was able to be a success and people want in and want to know how he make's all this MONEY!

Developer Notes:
I hope you take a min and check this out, i'm NEW to the GAME but I like to play to WIN so check it out tell me what you think. Be honest I can take it the truth can only make me better and work harder to WIN your trust to be on my TEAM the bigger our team the better things will get and communication is KEY your input can make this and us come up with some amazing story's/games and all PATREON'S will be heard that's why I stress the word TEAM so MUCH.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac (v 0.0.1) - MEGA

Capturegkhgkhghkdf.jpg Captureljhhllgf.jpg Capturehkghkghkghdf.jpg Capturehgkghkgkhdfh.jpg Capturekghgkhghkhkdf.jpg Capturekhgghghkdfh.jpg Capturekhggkhkdfh.jpg 218830_pool_2.png 218832_main_menu_old_2.png 218828_ind_6b.png 218829_ind_14c2.png may_off2_22n.png

Last edited: