Developer: EverKyun Patreon - Twitter - Discord - Itch.io
Version:
Release Date:
Last Updated:
Censored:
No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Male protagonist, Milf, Adventure, Rape, Big tits, NTR, Cheating, Blackmail, Groping, Voyeurism, School setting, Sandbox, Masturbation, Vaginal sex

Future tags: Incest, Bestiality, Pregnancy, Bdsm, Sex toys, Group sex, Anal sex, Mind break, Human pet

Overview:
My Hunting Adventure Time is an adult visual novel that is currently in its developmental stages but is still very playable. Our goal is to present our patrons a story and gameplay that exceeds other visual novels. In time we will try to further enhance gameplay and mechanics as the story goes on.
With the very immersive storyline paired with the game system. It gives players the experience of being in different scenarios that are rare to real life situations. With each update, we will try to incorporate different genres as the story goes on.

Changelog:
v0.7.1
- White screen bugfix

v0.7
Aleda

v0.6
- Main story progression
- Harada’s storyline progression
- Isabel’s storyline progression
- Quality improvement of art
- New character introduced in the game
- Improved & Polished the dialogue for v0.1 to current update

v0.5.1
- Harada’s storyline progression
- Isabel’s storyline progression
- Chiaki’s minor storyline progression
- New character introduced in the game
- Improved & Polished the dialogue for v0.1 to current update

v0.4.2
- Bugfixes
- Added Win32 build

v0.4
- Ryoko
- You can't go to school on Saturday and Sunday.
- Animation features for all tiers and public versions.

v0.3
Main Story Progress

v0.2
Me & Posido & Mom

v1.26
Mom & Posido main story 1
First release

Developer Notes:
Android version will be released soon, because a lot of bugs and coding must be done.

You can use save data by copying nw.pak files from my hunting adventure time folder to the latest version of the my hunting adventure time folder.

DOWNLOAD

Win 64 - MEGA
Win - MEGA

Capturejhjhjgjfgf.jpg Capturejlhhjhjgdfh.jpg Capturekhgghkkghdfh.jpg Capturehkgghkghkdfh.jpg Capturegjgjgjgjg.jpg Capturegkhkghgkhgkhi.jpg Capturetjtjtjtjtj.jpg 0__4_.png 0__5_.png Capturefgjjggfj.jpg Capturehkghkgkghdf.jpg Captureiytyittyieyr.jpg Capturejhjffjggjgjio.jpg Capturekghghkghkdfhfhfh.jpg Capturekghhgkkdfdhf.jpg Capturekhgghkkhgghkdfh.jpg Capturekhghkghkgghkoi.jpg gjgjjggj.jpg jgfgfgsdgsg.jpg