000.png

Developer: DasMaster Patreon
Version: v0.3.1 Episode 3
Release Date: 2020-03-06
Last Updated: 2020-03-24
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Female domination, MILF, Incest, PoV, Corruption, Mobile game, Voyeurism, Hairy Pussy, Urination, Big tits, Big ass, Footjob, Oral sex, Handjob, Teasing

Overview:
Your parents divorced when you were a kid. Your sister stayed with your mother, and your brother and you went with your father to another city, a few dozen hours away. 15 years later, your sister sent you and your brother a message inviting you to live with them.
Your Brother refused to go, but you couldn't miss this meeting. And now you're going on a Long trip to your mom's (On your father's car).

Changelog:
v0.3.1
5 new girls to talk
8 different locations with unique characters
several mind-breakers
dozens of items (you can find and apply them in locations)
hundreds of answer options!
The game became a visual novel with quest elements
over 10 animations
over 250 uniq HD images
new tags/fetishes: vaginal sex, anal sex, blowjob, handjob, voyeurism, upskirt, pussy licking, rimming, fingering pussy/asshole, glory hole, group sex, bdsm, female domination and...furry
image gallery
Ep.1 and 2 included
Ep.1 stats bugfix
Differences from Episode 3 Beta:

More unique images (over 50+)
More animations
More boobs!
Added Vip area location inside (Emma, Rachel, Linda and Flo event)
Added Entertainment location (Linda scene)
Added uniq Linda scene
Upgade Sabra mini-game
Ep.1 and 2 included
Bugfix
v0.2.8 Chapter 2 Ren'Py Rebuild Changelog
Ren'Py version features:
  • Stats about every characters. (new)
  • Notification. (When you opened extra scene)
  • From the unity version I transferred all images, all dialogs, all options and mini-games. It's works the same
  • All features Ren'py engine
Episode 2
  • Continuous of an amazing story
  • New characters
  • Your choices in [Episode 1] affect events in [Episode 2]
  • More new choices that affect the events in the game
  • Tons of new uniq HD images
  • New several animations
  • New mini-games (Don't be late for the festival)
  • New settings like as skipping, rollback side option and speed sliders.
  • Auto-play mode (Your hands will be free all the time, except for the choice of answers)
  • Some bug fixes.
Episode 1
  • The beginning of an amazing story
  • 1600+ dialogue lines
  • Over 170+ unique High quality HD images (1920x1080).
  • About 40+ minutes of gameplay (All events)
  • Over 65 choices.
  • Your choice affects everything! Do not miss this unique scene.
  • Magnifying glass

Developer Notes:
I plan to make an incredibly exciting sex story about the trip of my son to his mother. On the way he will meet sexy girls with different desires and sexual preferences. You have to find a special approach to each of it to achieve their dirty goals. The game will be a variety of fetishes/sexual preferences, you can dominate, or be a slave. Blowjob, handjob, licking, footjob, peeing, peeking, sex in different poses and different places, threesome, Anal, lesbian. And not only that! You can help me choose which fetishes to include in the game! Become my patron and do not miss the awesome content!

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Compressed Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA
CG - MEGA

Capturemmbmmb.jpg Capturekhgghkhkdfh.jpg 335925_3lZbyZd.png Capturegjffgggfgsd.jpg 386582_Long_Trip_ep_2.jpg Capturegfgfgjgfsdg.jpg Capturegfffjsdgsgd.jpg Capturegfggsdsdg.jpg 335946_s1f68a.png Captureghkhkghkdf.jpg 335922_w57RYbl.png Capturehdfdffhfhfh.jpg s1f55g-resources.assets-172.png Capturehhkhkhkkh.jpg Capturejgjgjgsdgsddg.jpg Capturekhgkhgkhgdfh.jpg Capturejljhjfggfg.jpg hkghgkghkghkdfh.jpg Capturekhkhhkkhhkio.jpg h2yjxqx.jpg s1f31b-resources.assets-56.png s1f55e2-resources.assets-75.png

Last edited: