000.png

Developer: OBDGames Patreon
Version: 0.3.0
Release Date: 2020-03-26
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, PoV, Handjob, Blowjob, Big Ass, Big Tits, Teasing, Ahegao, Creampie, Anal Sex

Overview:
Long Road Home It is a story about the journey of a man who is released from physical prison but is still imprisoned within his mind by events of his past. He is searching to fill the void from the loss of the life he had before being imprisoned. His search puts him in the cross hairs of two warring outlaw biker clubs. Would being accepted by one of the clubs replace the family he lost? Will he perform the tasks to gain acceptance into the club?

Changelog:
v0.3.0
- 833 Still images
- 102 Animations/Loops
- 3,060 Animation images
-Crapton of text
- Added colors to choice buttons to denote paths. Should eliminate the need for a walkthrough.
- Blue = Good path
- Red = Bad path
- Added skip option for some events and scenes based on Patreon feedback.
- Added sounds effects to a few scenes. (WIP) May add more sound effects in the future based on Patreon feedback.
- Ended one path to simplify script.
v0.2.5
- Rewrite of Jessie's past
- Correct hard code error that shows mc's default last name in places where it is not intended to be
v0.2.1
- 236 still renders
- 10 Animations
- 330 animation renders
- Bugfix for typos
- Most content is on Bad Boy path
- Update is focused on Jessie's past
- Two new characters
- "Angie" Jessie's close freind and works at clothing store
- "Brooke" Works at the local diner
Version 0.1.0 - First release

Developer Notes:
About me. I'm a first time developer and basically a one man show. I have been a Patreon of many adult visual games/novels developers for several years. I enjoy many styles and types of adult visual games/novels. I felt like I had a story to tell that hasn't been told yet. I took note of the things that most Patreons like and don't like in adult visual novels. I downloaded DAZ3D a year ago and stated to learn how to stage scenes and render images. Once I was satisfied that I could generate acceptable renders, I downloaded Ren'py and started to learn how to write script. I am getting better with DAZ3D everyday, but am still not generating the render quality of the top developers that I aspire to match. I have purchased a few animations and have generated some of my own. I found out there is a steep learning curve to doing animations. The first one I did took 20 hours to render and looked like crap. I scrapped it and went back to the tutorials and forums to get tips on how to improve quality. I hope you find the ones in the prologue acceptable. I plan to run polls on different aspects of the characters and solicit feedback to improve the writing of the story.

Even though the story will be dark and edgy, it will have humor and silly situations too. I have been a avid gamer all my life and spent countless hours playing Skyrim and the complete Fallout series. I hope that "Long Road Home" will have some of the same feel.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac (0.2.5) - MEGA

00.jpg 560911_560866_zzzJoe_BBQ_at_Trailer_5.jpg 560916_560861_x3.jpg 560865_z205s.jpg 560862_xx7.jpg 560863_z103.jpg 560864_z127.jpg 560868_HJ_start_movie.jpg 560860_Jessy_BJ_finished_4.jpg

Last edited: