000.png

Developer: 3Diddly Patreon
Version: 1.19
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Last Updated: 2020-04-04
Censored: No
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
3DCG, Female Protagonist, Corruption, Cheating, Netorare, Incest, Body Modification, Oral Sex, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Interracial, Rape, Mobile game, Spanking

Overview:
I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in a lot of other erotic stories.​

InstallationItalian translation
1) Copy the translation file to the same directory where the main game file resides.
Example: You have a "HurryUp" game installed in "C:\Games\HurryUp". In this folder you will find the main file of the game called "HurryUp.exe". (Note: In PCs where extensions are not shown.) known files, this file will only result "HurryUp" of "Type" as "Application").
In this way, in the "C:\Games\HurryUp" folder there will be both the main file of game that of translation.
2) Launch the translation file and check that in the "Destination folder" selection box the game folder appears. In our example there must be "C:\Games\HurryUp". If not, it is necessary to modify the writing so that there is "C:\Games\HurryUp". Then click on "Extract".
3) At the end you can delete the translation file.
4) To verify that the translation has been installed correctly, check that the file is there zzz.rpy in the "game" folder of the game (In our example in "C:\Games\HurryUp\game") and that there is the "it" folder in "game\tl" (In our example in "C:\Games\HurryUp\game\tl").

P.S. If you cannot/want to copy the translation file to the game directory, just indicate the latter ("C:\Games\HurryUp") in the "Destination folder" selection box after launching the translation.
P.S.2 At the first start the game must integrate the translation files for which it will be necessary to wait patiently until this operation ends. This operation is done only at the first start.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA
Italian Translation - MEGA
Walkthrough - MEGA

01.jpg 0.jpg 1.png 1__1_.png 4.png 5.jpg 5.png 6.png 8.jpg 384cb4f4743d18b0fa649b65b7ae5438.jpeg 39078_kbd109_6n_copy.png 39079_c108_2_copy.png 39080_jch_4_copy.png 39081_jch_10_copy.png 39082_jck107_6n_copy.png 39083_kbd103_10n_copy.png