Administrators
000.png

Developer: Mister Crownheart Patreon
Version: 0.2
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Last Updated: 2020-02-07
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Adventure, Teasing, Big tits, Parody, Mobile game

Overview:
You play as Sanders, an ex-Auror who has recently accepted the job of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts now that the Carrows are gone. The Battle of Hogwarts has clearly left its mark on the castle and its students and it will take a lot for things to feel like they have gone back to normal. Hermione Granger, newly appointed Head Girl of Gryffindor, is looking for ways to obtain enough money from the students and teachers to help rebuild the castle but finds that people aren't will to listen to her. After proving yourself a capable teacher, she turns to you with the hope that you might be able to find a way to convince the students of Hogwarts that they need to help Hermione out. In your opinion only two things will convince the students to part with their money: Popularity and sexual favours. And with your help Hermione will have to learn how to use both.
Features
Tons of Private and Public Favours that Hermione can perform for you (including tons that are not in Witch Trainer)
Explore Hogwarts castle and the grounds. Talk to the students and the ghosts to see how they feel and how your actions have impacted their daily lives
Play Magic Temptation, a magically enchanting card game
Teach DAtDA classes and prepare your class for the N.E.W.T. exams
Discover three new Hogwarts students, each with their own likes and stories
Interact with a mysterious second poltergeist that appears to have materialised in your office
Explore the Forbidden Forest to obtain ingredients and brew potions with them
More features and characters will be added by future updates

Changelog:
v0.2
* Added the first Slytherin character for you to summon to your office. Alice Selwyn has 10 conversations and a completed story arc in this version. She will come to your office on her own one day
* Added a Gryffindor character for you to summon to your office. Wyn Prewett has 10 conversations and a completed story arc in this version. Go to the Great Hall after day 26 to discover how to unlock the ability to summon her to your office
* You will now get an edition of the Sunday Prophet every Sunday morning. In this weekly Daily Prophet summary you can read about the latest news of the wizarding community There are 11 in total in this version (so after week 11 they stop coming)
* Added 8 new Defence Against the Dark Arts classes for you to teach to your N.E.W.T. class
* Changed the way in which the game handles those DAtDA classes. You will now teach one every single Monday afternoon instead of only on certain dates. This means that if you play on an old save file, you will have to go through the first 5 classes again but after that the new ones should start
* Added a new location to the Hogwarts grounds: The White Tomb
* Added dozens of new students throughout the school and the grounds to give the school a bit more life
* Added 4 teachers for you to talk to: Slughorn, Firenze, Trelawney and Flitwick. More teachers will be added in the future. They all have unique sprites. Interactions are short and will be expanded upon in future updates
* Added 4 house-elves to the Kitchens, including Kreacher and Winky
* Added treasure chests throughout the whole castle that have a chance of respawning every day (These chests include the Potion Base and Flask items, but you still also get those for free when you go to brew a potion with Sophie. I plan to remove this 'cheat' in version 0.3 when I know for sure that the Potion Base and Flask items are not too difficult to get as you need a lot of them). I plan to eventually add surprise attacks by Peeves when opening chests, but I didn't have time to implement that yet. Instead you will just get a placeholder 'Peeves attacks' message when it is supposed to happen
* Fixed some typos that were still in the game (such as the 'an potion' typo. I don't know how I missed that before)
* Fixed some small clothing alignment issues
* Fixed the Android version of the game incorrectly displaying the app's name as 'Hermione Restored' instead of 'Hogwarts Restored'

And finally, a small note about the Android version of the game. I don't know how widespread of an issue this will be, but I just thought I'd mention it. When I tried to install it on my phone to see if everything worked correctly, one of my APK installers had trouble installing the app. I tried two other ones and those installed it just fine. I'll try to look into why that first APK installer refused to install the app. But until I've found a solution, sorry for the inconvenience if your favourite APK installer won't install the app.

Version 0.1 - First release

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Android - MEGA

528690_Screenshot1.jpg 528691_Screenshot2.jpg 528692_Screenshot3.jpg 528693_Screenshot4.jpg 528694_Screenshot5.jpg 528695_Screenshot6.jpg

Last edited: