000.gif

Developer: N_taii Patreon SubscribeStar
Version: Update 5&6
Release Date: 2020-05-03
Last Updated: 2020-05-04
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Animated, Male Protagonist, Corruption, NTR, Male Domination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Impregnation, Internal View

Overview:
Henteria Chronicles, Chapter 1: The Lady and the butler - Casio and his older sister, Nestia, lost their parents during the Fourth Holy War that opposed the Monster Army and the Allied Races lead by the Humans. However, they are taken in by Lady Eleonora, a noble and former Valkyrie, to work in her manor as butler and maid. They spend ten wonderful years there. However, a shadow is lurking over their future...
(Please read Developer Notes below for more info)

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
The core concept of this game is very similar to NTRPG and NTRPG2 by Japanese developer Hanataka. If you liked his games, you might very well like this one as well. I tried to go the extra mile and add animated pixel art made by a pixel artist as well as simple puzzles to make the game a bit more fun to play.
About NTR
This game is mainly about unavoidable NTR. I know this tends to rub a lot of people the wrong way and I can completely understand, I used to be the same. However, the particularity of the game plays on the fact that the MC acts a bit like Link: no dialogue, onomatopeia and bubble icons. Also, the player has little control over how the game plays (name are already set, for example). I know this sounds counterproductive from a developer perspective, but the lack of personality of the MC as well as the way the story is told allows more freedom for players on how they want to picture themselves into the game: do they want to stay on a MC perspective ? Would they rather picture themselves as an uninvolved third party ? Or as the bad guy ? It's all up to the player's imagination. This might very well soften the NTR elements if you don't picture yourself as the MC who's being NTR'ed^^
Besides, there will be no MC shaming, he will be pictured as oblivious to NTR the whole game, and there will be a choice between 2 endings, with a non-NTR one.
All in all, players not used to NTR or not liking it might find this games easier to play and enjoy. Anyways, there's no better way to find out but to play the demo version (it should last you around 2-3 hours of gameplay, depends if you want hints and whether you skip the intro).

Intro Video:
Intro Video/Trailer/General Q&A

Walkthrough:
Walkthrough PDF (Demo)
Walkthrough for Update 1&2 included within the game files

Save Files (Separate download, can be used to skip to most recent version of the game):

Save files for Update 1 included within the game files
Save Files for Update 1&2 can be downloaded here (use save 50 to skip to the beginning of Update 2)
You'll have a description of what scene goes with what scene on the Patreon post linked above (watch out for spoilers).
Save file for Update 3 already within the game files along with a PDF file providing a description for each save

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

466830_Capture_decran_24.png 466831_Capture_decran_26.png 466832_Capture_decran_27.png 466833_Capture_decran_28.png 466834_Capture_decran_31.png 466835_Capture_decran_32.png 466836_Capture_decran_34.png 466837_Capture_decran_35.png

Last edited by a moderator: