11.jpg
Developer: Nottravis Patreon - Deviantart - Forum
Version: Ch. 2 Remastered
Thread Updated: 2020.06.01
Release Date: 2020.01.01
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Male domination, Humor, Blackmail, Cheating, Romance, Teasing, Sci-fi, Female domination, Multiple endings, Lesbian, Blowjob, Handjob
Overview:
You are an engineering officer aboard the deep space vessel Intrepid, which is currently engaged on a series of resupply missions for those tenuous outposts humanity has so far been able to establish. Relaxing off duty, you find yourself hastily ordered as a last minute replacement for an injured crew member on a mission to resupply a science station on the planet Ophion which has been experiencing a series of unusual events...

Heavy Five is a ten chapter story being released in complete chapters with over a dozen characters, a mission to complete and a series of mysteries available to explore. Of course the biggest question in this story is will you be the hero of it? Or will you ultimately be the villain?​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Note: To get to Chapter Two, play through the end credits of Chapter One.
Changelog:
Chapter 2 Remastered:
It's now, following some tweaks, over 1,400 renders, twenty animations, 10,000 lines of code and I've lost track of the word count. Easily over 40,000. Playing time is coming out on average at around three hours for a single play through which, given there are no repeating loops or grind is not too shabby at all.

I should add that there are over 40 paths available to you in this release and so completionists may find themselves with a bit of a challenge... Paths will vary depending on gender, race, choices, discoveries etc etc and most of the playtesters have not yet found all the content. Some of which is hidden outside the game files.

Chapter 1 Remastered:
Guys, sorry for the silence, I swear remaking the Vanguard to Hi-Def damned near came close to killing me.
However! It is done! And it looks...lovely. I'll do a full mission report on the past month or so in a separate post in a day or so but for now please enjoy.

It's four times the render size of the original (and at a smaller download size!) and now includes more paths, more game play, animations and....
... the ability to choose your characters gender and skin colour, which my testers advise me makes for a very different game experience.

Version 1.1 of Chaper 3 released on 2019-07-14
More station content and introduced fighting mechanics.

Version 1 of Chapter two released in full 2019-02-19

Version 1 of Chapter one released in full 2019-01-01
Bugfix and minor graphical updates to Chapter one 2019-17-01
Developer Notes:
Currently male MC only and yes, you can shag all the female characters.

Heavy Five is a chapter based game with each chapter being itself complete and so you, as the player, will never find yourself left trapped in game-play whilst waiting for an update. The game largely revolves a choice driven mechanic and contains no grinding for stats or money or any of the other oft seen tropes or mechanisms. The choices and actions available give you a large amount of freedom on how you wish to play your character, and almost every decision made will have consequences even if sometimes only minor.

Delivery dates for each remaining chapter are currently being discussed with Patrons. Chapter Four probable date is late August.

Following completion I'll be spending two months for retrofitting optional choices for the player such as being able to choose their gender and race and remastering earlier graphics.

The cast of this game is rather large and new characters will be introduced across the course of the game. With ten female and three male characters (as well as some minor supporting figures) there will be plenty of variety as the story progresses. One thing that is rather key for me is that the characters in this game are not paper cut outs. They have their own drives, fears, sense of humour and ambitions as well as your character does. Behind the main story arc also lay many other stories. But none of this content is forced. As I said earlier, this game is about choices. Your choices - and that should, naturally, include who you wish to get romantic with.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Compressed Win/Lin - MEGA

Ch. 3 v1.2
Win/Linux - MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

222853_launch14-min.png 222851_launch1-min.png 222858_land9-min.png 222888_walk22-min.png 222854_screenshot0016-min.png 222855_screenshot0007-min.png 222857_conf40-min.png 286324_c2annie15-min.jpg 364401_c3marcuslab3-min.jpg 364405_c3parade15-min.jpg 364406_c3sarahbad1-min.jpg 364407_c3trisha13-min.jpg 364408_c3walkchat10-min.jpg 364409_c3rescue18-min.jpg 365740_chitchat5-min.png 365741_c3news5-min.jpg 375971_sb2p23-min.png

Last edited by a moderator: