243623_banner.jpg

Developer: Undertow Games Patreon
Version: 1.75
Release Date: 2020-08-12
Last Updated: 2020-08-12
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DGC, Male Protagonist, Animated, Corruption, Male Domination, Teasing, Combat, Point and Click, Superpowers, Groping, Masturbation, Cheating, Vaginal sex, Anal Sex, Creampie, Mystery, Oral Sex, Violence, Gore

Overview:
Mid-City, the epitome of affluence, decadence and technological prowess. A city that is considered a global superpower.
YOU live in this glorious city. You know that beyond all the glitz and glam lies the sinister and the suffocating.
Like a blessing to your arduous life, you discovered a strange power.
Will this power be your weapon to finally strike down the filth of this city?
Or will it be the shackles that will drag you further to self-destruction?

Changelog:
v1.75
Update is kinda short this time around. No sugar-coating it. I wanted to finish Day 7 before posting but it has already taken too long.

1.20 - Content update, an optional sex scene and main story progression.
- Fixed a whole lot of typos, credits to somebodynobody
1.30 - Content update.
- Fixed the rollback key "K" not working for some players
1.40 - Content update.
Update 1.70
How is everyone doing? Hope you are all doing well in these circumstances. My country is still in lock down. I thought I'd have more time to work with the game, but apparently having children out of school means I cannot work on an adult game when they are around.... Since this update was mainly adult scenes, ironically I had less time to work despite more time available.

This setback was compounded by Octane's latest build. Against wisdom, I decided to update to Octane 2020 stable version... It apparently wasn't as stable as I and a lot of others hoped it to be. Crashes. Crashes galore. Some has work around but geezus... Nothing is more frustrating than rendering the animation before going to bed only to wake up and it crashed midway. And those same scenes rendered just fine prior to install the new Octane version. On hindsight, I probably should've updated after I finished the scenes. Sigh.

Postscript:
I am thinking of migrating to blender. Daz is severely limited in animation and physics. Animating breasts movement manually is a pain in the ass. But the Octane plugin for blender is on the same boat as Daz's. Pretty much neglected when it comes to features and bug fixes. Though after doing a small test animation with soft body physics, it looks absolutely better than what I can do with Daz. So I am leaning towards the migration but importing all those shaders to blender....... Ugh.

Stay safe and healthy everyone. Hopefully a vaccine would be developed and released soon.
v1.50
Finally here. I didn't expect to finish it this early to be honest. But things went smoothly with my affairs in IRL so, yeah. This finally closes out Day 6 and in retrospect it may have been overwritten. So many things were going on with the Day 6, but I think it was necessary if the pace will be maintained. Anyway, Day 7 is up next and the is the most important so far for me. It was good that I was able to complete Day 6 early as Day 7 will be animation heavy. After you play through this update, you'll prolly get it what I am saying. Well, that's it. Link down below.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There was a bug(not really at that time) last update during the choice scene with Alex whether to kiss her lips or not. It tagged a wrong variable. For this update, I recommended to revisit that scene to tag the correct variable before proceeding forward. Sorry for this.
- Content update.
- Content update.
- Fixed the rollback key "K" not working for some players
Content update, an optional sex scene and main story progression.
- Fixed a whole lot of typos, credits to somebodynobody

Developer Notes:
Warning: There are disturbing scenes in this update. Please also give feedback on the battle sequence. I have zero martial arts / fighting knowledge.

The rollback bug is due to skipping (whether through ctrl or the skip button) too much that the game no longer has a rollback point. This should have been fixed since I disabled skipping for those parts. If you are still having a problem, I suggest not to skip (through ctrl or skip button) and just click through the scene.

I cannot fully gauge how stable the gallery system is. It is accessible at anytime, which can possibly create problems if accessed the wrong time. Renpy documentation says it's solid but feel free to report any problems that arise when using it.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

Capturedfhdfhhdfhdfsdg.jpg Capturejgfjfjfsdg.jpg ch1_bus1_a21.jpg 415810_ch1_mtlt_a16.png ch1_lthome_a8.jpg ch1_mtct_mall_a14_nt27b.jpg 415811_ch1_mtct_mall_a14_ax5a.png 415812_ch1_mtct_mall_a14_nt9b.png 276338_ch1_mct_b6.png 276339_ch1_ss_stkhs_a12.png ch1_mct_a22c.jpg 307580_ch1_ltdnr_a11a.png Capturehfdhdfhdfsdg.jpg 327330_ch1_mt_alhme_a6b.png ch1_ltdnr_a40a.jpg ch1_lthome_b3.jpg ch1_lthome_e81.jpg ch1_mct_e30.jpg ch1_mct_h17a.png e-barpinup.jpg image12.jpg 444720_ch1_lt_idenc_a39f.png

Last edited by a moderator: