Tested
72936_155364.png
Developer: Vosmug Site
Version: 1.09 test 2
Last Updated: 2019.08.11
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Anal sex, Animated, Creampie, Female protagonist, Groping, Masturbation, Paranormal, Platformer, Rape, Tentacles, Vaginal sex, Multiple protagonist, Monster

Overview:
Control a group of female ghost hunters in their erotic adventures in not being afraid of no ghosts.​
Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Extract and copy GHVdatak (attached below) to the root folder
3- Click on "GHV1.exe" to start playing.
Changelog:
v1.09
Updated intro and ending images, I’m still not entirely happy about them, mainly the ending ones, you can still select the old ones in the options if you want.

Added an option for custom script translations tho it seems unnecessary at this point; the main reason is because the file system is different in GM studio 2 making it easy, and someone had a Spanish translation in the works for a while now and I wanted to include it, I decided to instead of baking it in, I just added the option for external implementation since it’s so much easier now; on another note, there is a Spanish translation floating around for the previous version, don’t know how they did it.

Extra difficulty mode selectable after beating the game, available when starting a new game and not from the options, almost like a new game plus but not really, let me know if you think more could be added to it (within reason of course).

Fixed a bug where sometimes the map still wouldn’t align with the current floor.

Added prompts to points where jump is necessary.

v1.07
Added a few missing elements to the the gallery
Fixed several gallery and skip issues
Fixed menu issues caused by previous additions

v1.06
Added Ghostly Prison to the Gallery (available after finishing the game)
Added Skip Area to the Gallery (available after finishing the game)
Added a shortcut to the Base Level floor to improve backtracking near the end of the game.
Added the position of the Eye Walls to the map.
Fixed a glitch where enemies very rarely duplicated when ending a struggle sequence.
Fixed an error caused sometimes when absorbing the attack orb at the second boss fight.
Fixed a glitch that caused animations to stop looping in the Sprite Gallery.
Minor improvements to the map

v1.05
Fixed a critical error where the map would reset and be unavailable to be viewed from that point forward.
Fixed a problem where the map desyncs and starts showing the wrong floor when you open it.

v0.0.1
Fixed: Jumping out the game while changing screens.
Fixed: Getting stuck on walls when shaking off enemies.
Fixed: Enemies getting stuck on walls or getting thrown out of the screen near borders.
Fixed: The super wall ghost room bug after going out and back to it.
Fixed: Statue room being blocked off after getting a game over on it before getting the wings.
Fixed: Game over on test room will now kick you to the main menu, would have been better to stop game over from happening there instead, right? Whatever.
Fixed: Crash while skipping at the end.
Added: Invincibility time to avoid stunlock . (I don’t love this, it becomes so much easier is not funny)
Added: Prompt to let you know when to upgrade. (it’s the monolith thing near the end btw) most people missed it, heh.
Added: Small window to attack/stun better while changing directions. (not sure if it’s actually too much better)
Added: Screenshot button (F9).
For now screenshots can only be saved to the temporary folder:
X:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Ghost
I don’t know if it’s possible to write files out the temp folder, I’ll read more about it but it’s not likely. Also, the filename it’s a random generated number so it’s going to be disorganized and there’s a small chance every blue moon that screenshots will get overwritten if they happen to get the same number, will find a better way for next time.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA

72935_84739.png 72936_155364.png 72937_381899.png 72938_705267.png 72939_992493.png