000.gif

Developer: Oppai Comics Patreon - Discord
Version: 0.1.7
Release Date: 2020-02-10
Last Updated: 2020-07-03
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, MILF, Groping, Incest, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Handjob, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex

Overview:
Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...

Changelog:
v0.1.5.1a
- I used another image compression system, the quality is closer to the original image and the game also lost 500 more Mb. (So, better quality than 0.1.5.1 and lighter)
- fixed Christine's legs event (you still have to select it again, the error was at this moment)
- fixed the replay activation of Christine events
- fixed two replay of christine that was crashing

v0.1.5.1
- Patrons commissions: Images and videos requested by my highest patrons.
- Many bug fix (name display, Christine leg choice, sex repeat with Julia, Julia's continue button)
- Replay coding revisited, it should work better (does't get back the lost replays from 0.1.5).
- Many new Images and animations in the old content (uses the new setup) - Game's size has been drastically reduced.
- You can find new images and animations at these old events: - Nanou at gym - sexual acts at the pyjama party
- Julia hips moves at the very beginning
v0.1.5
Christine story part 1 is available
New dialogue options after you unlock content ():
- 6 options for Julia
- 2 option for Christine
v0.1.4b
- Replay can now be unlocked, not retroactive*.
Also, many fix on the replay for Julia's events for people that could use the replay.
- NEW BUTTON TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN MENU. It's in the settings panel. You'll lose your current not-saved game.
- You can now name your MC when you "load from 0.1.3"
- Julia's story button now warns when you've finished the content.
- You can now continue the dialogue with the 'space' key. I guess people asked for this because their right hand isn't on their mouse
- You can't save anymore on the main menu.
- Fix of few names in scenes.
Not retroactive *: It means it won't be unlocked if you don't finish them "again". These replays are unlocked at the moment of finishing a scene, so you'll have to finish them again to trigger the replay record. I'm sorry for people, but see it as a beta test of my system ^^.
(It works if you load a save from 0.1.4 or 0.1.4a and finish the scene).
v0.1.4a
- New scenes (Julia Story)
- Replay system, not lost on future updates. (Once you finish a scene even without saving, you'll find it on the replay gallery on every updates)
- Scene variant system: some scenes will be slightly different depending on your choices. (Scenes with letter 'a' or 'b' in the replay gallery)
- Global rework on the coding to fit the replay system and rework of other codes, shouldn't be noticed by players.
- New nipple models (not arriving at the beginning of the update)
- New Penis model for the MC
- New face for the MC near the end of the update
- New light and post effects process on the renders
New content's size should be lighter and more high quality than without these modifications.
EDIT: The saves are not compatible so I created a button to directly skip the 0.1.3 content
EDIT 2: The link have been updated to 0.1.4a in order to fix a problem with the replay that was resetting after a new launch of game
EDIT 3: The last scene of Julia doesn't work with the replay, just make a save right before, to replay it.
I will make the fix in the next minor update near end of this month.
v0.1.3
  • Some scenes on the map are now required to continue the story.
  • Masturbation system: sometime when a scene will arouse you, you’ll unlock a little scene to fantasize on. CLICK ON THE BED in your room.
  • 3 new BIG scenes.
  • 4 not-optional Scenes in the free map.
  • Upgrade of Graphic skills (concerns new content)
  • Epic new NSFW animations. I will wait for your feedback about it.
  • Global work on the system on the dev side. I had to work on it in order to avoid future issues.
  • Fix of the bugs when you type your name.
Important: You could meet with some problems when you load from 0.1.22.
  • I’ve faced a lot of big and unexpected issues and I've modified the coding a lot.
    I also found a bug existing into the 0.1.22 that break the save if you've saved in the hallway map or if you have saved during an event loaded from this map. I'm sorry for people that did :/, however new save on this map aren't affected by this bug anymore.
So the only thing I could say is, try to load, and you’ll see :/
Actually I think I don't have to touch the code anymore, let's hope I won't have to ha ha!
Thank a lot for your support and messages, I receive a ton of message from people that really love the girls, you can't imagine how it makes me proud of me!
v0.1.22
  • Multi save slot: 12 slots for saving now!
    Your old save won't work, as I've changed the save system. You could get back to it quickly with the Ctrl feature. Next Update your old saves of this version 0.1.22 should work again.
  • Press H to hide the text box and get a full view on the art.
  • Press Ctrl to skip the text, images and animations.
    Beware, it's not stopping at your past progression like ren'py, it works all the time.
  • Press S to take a screenshot of the game ^^
  • Right click to open the Saving Panel.
v0.1.21
- fixed some relationship issues
- many little text edit
- close button is now working
- Little optimisation (game folder a lot lighter)
v0.1.2
  • 3,5 new main events
  • 5 side events
  • 13 new animations
  • fps optimisation
  • simplification of the main menu
v0.1.1
I've implemented the video system in the game with a new video, I think I can optimize the game in future Update by replacing old animations by videos and make it lighter ^^
  • All texts has been reviewed and edited by Spellbreaker (native). Old and new.
  • no freeze between scenes (I hope so ha ha)
  • New feature: Scene replay. You can replay any scene from the computer in your room. It only concerns scenes from the story.
  • New game-play system: Story mode and Free mode. The free mode will change depending on your progression in the story mode. To continue the story you just click on continue, no need to look for events anymore, no waste of time.
It was a very important update, I had to finish to build the foundations of the game. From now on I could spend my time on the story and content only :D.

v0.1
I've finished to integrate the new content, build the maps and the global system of events.

Hints:
I've build the game with "Levels". Each story will grow-up the level, and the house is different on each level (and doesn't change until you continue the story)
=> between each level, have a look around of the house to discover little content.
HINT ++
Actually I couldn't add a lot of extras as I was focus on coding, but here is the little extras:
- Between each Level, go to the Bathroom, a different girl will take her shower.
I intend to put more little content between each levels in the future ^^

Guide v0.1.5:
Christine story is unlocked after the Julia scene in the bath room. I've added a button to auto valid Julia content (I arbitrary selected 1 path), so you could unlock Christine scene in case your old save doesn't work (It should work)
If you have to find an element on the map it will be at Christine's room.

Old saves previous v0.1.3 are not compatible.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Incest Patch - MEGA

Capturegjjgsdgsdg.png Capturegjfjggjgfdgs.jpg Capturekhghkghkgghdfh.jpg Captureytktkytkykt.png Capturekhgghkgghkdf.jpg 258683_introchristinejoinquinn10-resources.assets-157.png 258661_introchristinejoinquinncalin2.jpg 258687_quinnintrowhispers-resources.assets-141.png 293147_fdaykat2.jpg hmE6aHyL_o.jpg 293149_introlilyquinn10.jpg 293154_Panappear.jpg 356768_Screenshot_6.png aVFOfpb4_o.jpg Capturegjgjgdgssgd.png Capturegjgjjggsdgds.png Capturejfggjgsdg.png Capturegjjgjggjgd.png Capturegkhkghghk.jpg Capturehkgghkgkhghdf.png Capturekghhghkgkh.jpg Capturekghkhgkhgkgh.jpg Capturekhghgkghhkggk.jpg jggfgjgfsdggsd.jpg Juliamastfar01.jpg Lilysurprise1.png Poolquinnpart1.png qH8yB8hj_o.jpg

Last edited: