Administrators
1.png

Developer: Kyle Mercury Patreon
Version: 0.935
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Last Updated: 2020-05-09
Censored: No
Language: English
System requirements (min): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: ~900 MB
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Fantasy, Loli, Trainer, Corruption, Rape, Monster girl, Vaginal sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Spanking, BDSM, Animated, Titfuck, Oral sex, Creampie

Overview:
FT is an erotic decision clicking game based in a fantasy setting (Elves, Orcs, Knights, that kinda thing) where the main character (You!!) encounters many an eligible single women (some not single ;) ) and brings them under his wing to be his slaves and/or servants. Our hero is entrusted with a recently defeated kingdom and must bring the princess and her kingdom under his control in time before the grand Duke returns. Decisions you make will affect the story and change outcomes somewhat, but in the end what happens is what you want to happen.
Fantasy Trainer is an extremely fresh project that is being created using Ren'py. Top priority is writing the story before anything else. I'm learning python as I code and have hired KiwisCorner as a quite capable artist. The project is very ambitious and I'm excited to get to the point where I can release builds regularily. There is currently an early alpha Demo available, that will be redone within a few weeks with updated art and character designs!.
For those of you who are curious, there is currently plans to have 8 corruptible girls to choose from in the game.

Changelog:
v0.92
N/a
v0.9
-Added two new sex scenes for Mary
-Added naked Mary sprite
-Added naked Mary side/head images
-Added some new dialogue
-Added ability to look at Mary on the throne like the other girls
-Fixed MC's naked side/head images for some scenes
-Fixed/edited art for handjob/blowjob scenes for Mary, Pacifica, Pacifica and Lilly, and Clea
v0.88
comming
v0.86
Mostly bugfix for v0.85
-Fixed night time elizabeth rape scene
-Added art to go with meeting Sarah scene
-Added new overworld map to the game
-Added a swimsuit purchaseable for Melony
-Changed meeting melony scene slightly
-Added a quest system
-Added a 69 sex Mary scene
-Added dating Lilly
-Added new market background
-Added new throne room night versions
v0.8
Added a reward scene from Sarah in her shop
Added the final Dungeon Scene with Mary and Elizabeth
Added a TON of naked headshots for most of the girls
Fixed some scene bugs
Added the first of the new art into the game! The castle lobby has a fresh coat of paint.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Capturedfsfdffddfb (1).jpg Capturedfdfdfdfg.png Captureddasasddasasdgg.png Capturedfsdfdfdfvv.png 181878_181553_im4.png Capturedfdfdfdfcccc.png Capturefddfdfdfvvb.png Capturefdsdfdffdvc.png pacificasexscene5.png Capturedfsdfssdfeer.png elizbedroomscene21.png 181879_181554_im5.png elizhandjobtopless3.png cleafrombelowdone2.png marydinningspank1.png sarahtitsshow2.png sarahsex2.png melridingscene6.png

Last edited by a moderator: