Developer: Enyo Eerie - Patreon - Discord
Version:
0.25 Beta
Release Date: 2020-07-12
Last Updated: 2020-07-13
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Thriller, Adventure, Sexual harassment, Groping, Romance, Ntr, Corruption, Twins, Stripping, Humiliation, Handjob, Blackmail, Cheating, MILF, Teasing, Vaginal sex

Genre and planned sexual content:
Anal, Gangbang, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group sex (MMF, MFF and more), Sharing, Teen, And etc…

Overview:
The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress -_-) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her caring mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection. You can build trustful, loving relationships or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide.

Changelog:
v0.20.1
-bug fixes. Game will work properly now.
v0.20
Major changes & additions:
100+ images and about 19000+ words in total:
-2 event with Jane
(undress her; new session with her)
-2 event with K&A
(bath scene with Kate and Ashley; bath scene with Sebastien and Kate)
-A lot of new choices were added in the game.
-I did proofreading of the game, made possible by the saints who have big hearts to help me! HUGE AMOUNT of mistakes were fixed.(There are a lot of things are still needs to be done though)
Old saves have to work.
v0.18
100+ images and about 10000+ words in total:
- 3 events with Melanie.
- 1 event with Tiffany.
- 1 event with K&A.
v0.16
150+ images and about 12000+ words in total.
-6 new events with Twins.
-3 new events with Jane.
-All Twins' route was remade in code, Jane's code was also slightly changed.
-Quality of pictures drastically improved.

"Old saves won't work, because the code of Jane and Twins' route was changed.
But I believe these routes deserve to be played anew. A lot of things have changed!"
v0.13
100+ images and about 12000+ words in total:
-2 huge new events with Tiffany.
-2 additional new scenes with Melanie in the prologue.
-The prologue was a bit shortened.
-Some improvements in text and dialogues.
-I got help with proofreading of prologue. A LOT OF MISTAKES were fixed.
Minor changes:
-Additional text and pictures for event with Ashley and for the event with Kate.
-Additional pictures in Tiffany's route.
Other stuff that I probably forgot to mention.
v0.1
A word from the developer.
I redid my game as I planned.
The update looks small in terms of the amount of adult content. But the benefits of all these changes are huge for the future development of the game.

-New prologue(10 completely new scenes/events).
-Date with Jane after the 1-st dialogue.
-Jane's dialogues were changed. Added new content at the end of the event in the changing room.
-The second event with K&A was updated. (additional new text and images)
-The code is rewritten in a lot of places. The order of events was changed.
-A lot of pictures were updated and remade. Some of the characters were slightly recreated.
-One saint helped me with proofreading. A LOT OF MISTAKES were fixed. Huge thanks to Onysko.
Minor changes:
-Small update of Derrick/Tiffany event.
-Added small additional content to Mark's peeking scene.
v0.09.1
Added the text forgotten to translate the last time and fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes.
v0.09
A word from the developer.
The game is at an early stage of development. It means that gameplay, its core features, plot details will most definitely be changed in the future. Right now I'm in the process of these changes and I'm redoing old content, with which I'm not satisfied anymore.
I almost redid my game as I planned, but there are still some things left to do.
So far this is only the first part of these changes. I had only put all old content together and made full prologue. Now it's huge, but in the next update, I will reduce it, make it shorter, more exciting and will add 2-3 additional events with Tiffany. All this will finally allow me to get on track of creating new content fast, without looking back.
The update looks small in terms of the amount of content. But the benefits of all these changes are huge for the future development of the game.

-Old content almost fully rewritten, shorten. I had put all old content together and made full prologue, which in my opinion makes the story only better. Still it is not the end result of the prologue.
-Added 3 new events with Lucy (all events are in the prologue).
-Added small additions to Tiffany's events. With Blake and at Sebastian's home.
-Jane's dialogues was changed.
-I changed code in a couple of places.
Minor changes:
-New map. It will make map navigation easier. (test version, visual part will be changed in the future)
v0.08
I continue working on redoing my game. For now, only content with Melanie and Tiffany was remade(it consists of a prologue and new gameplay which I'm only testing, it may change a little bit in the future). Next update will finish these changes.
You can find all the new content in Melanie's house.
-Added 6 new events with Melanie.
-Added 2 new events with Tiffany/ Melanie.
-Added new dialogues with Mark and Tiffany.
Minor changes:
-Add NTR block function at the beginning of the game.
v0.04 Public
Right now I'm working on redoing my game. Only content with Melanie and Tiffany was remade(it consists prologue and new gameplay which I'm only testing, it may change a little bit in future). Old content will be changed in future too.
You can find all new content in Twins’ café and Melanie's house.
-Added 3 new dialogues and new event with Twins.
-Added 2 new dialogues and 4 events with Melanie.
-Added about 22000 words.
-New gameplay(in progress). For now, only in Melanie's route.
-New prologue as VN and some new different scenes for it. Melanie's route was remade and rewritten completely. Park event and event in the bedroom were removed.
Melanie's clothes were changed and all pictures with old clothes were rerendered.
-Added a couple of new additional pictures for old content.
Minor changes:
-Added rollback function. (you can enable it in the beginning of the game or at Sebastien's kitchen)
-Improved text with Twins(it wasn't fully fixed by a professional proofreader though).
-Quality of renders is improved. Maybe.
v0.02.1
-Added content with Kate and Ashley to the public version.
-Added and change a lot of text in the game, plus some small bugs fixes and proofreading.
v0.02
This version already includes, at least, 2 hours of gameplay. The game contains 5,067 dialogue blocks, containing 71,138 words and 381,558 characters.
Important information:
  • Too much things changed in the game, so old save will not work.
Major changes:
  • New event and dialogues with Lucy.
  • New event and dialogues with Tiffany. (Two path: Love way and NTR way.)
  • New content with Twins. 4 dialogues and the longest event in the game. (Patron only content)
  • A lot of different additional dialogues throughout the game (Seth, Mark and Melanie, messages, stolen data and etc.)
  • Prologue for Melanie and in the beginning of the game.
  • I got help from one person from f95zone, so thanks to his corrections and suggestions demo content was almost fully changed and fixed. You definitely should check this to feel the game anew.
Minor changes
  • New start of the game. Now the game doesn't start with the café event.
  • Removed a couple of late scenes in the game. A lot of places in the game were fully rewritten. Removed a lot of things that I decided bad for the game.
  • Café event was rewritten significantly and became much shorter.
  • Some interface changes (now you can see how much dialogues left before event. New style of choices in the new update)
  • Fully remade café for Twins
  • The bug when you clicked on the "history" in two events that resulted that the game crashes has been removed) and a lot of other small changes and bug fixes
Demo: - First release.
DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

49a40f7215db910f1fe26454df974350.jpeg 490115_1.png 352623_LH_5.png 352624_LH_6.png 427926_01.png 427931_05.png 451473_1.png 451474_2.png 451475_3.png 490117_3.png e_jane_1_5.png e_jane_2_5.png e_lois_2_1_9.png e_lois_3_3.png e_lucy_1_3.png e_lucy_4_6.png e_mel_1_6.png e_mel_2_3.png e_tif_1_4.png e_tif_2_0.png e_tif_2_4.png e_tif_3_8.png e_tif_4_9.png e_tif_6_72.png e_twins_1_2.png e_twins_3_13.png ev_mel_5ev_1st_17pic.png ev_mel_8ev_2st_23pic.png p_9_2.png

Last edited by a moderator: