Release Date: 2019-12-10
Last Updated: 2020-02-01
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Adventure, Fantasy, Text based, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Female domination, Male domination, Furry, Anal sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Harem, Lactation, Gay, Lesbian, Mind break, Pregnancy, Tentacles, Titfuck, Futa/trans, Monster, Monster girl, Combat, Turn based combat, Drugs
Text-based fantasy adventure.
Text-based fantasy adventure.
- Bugfix: Gryphon feet are no longer referred to as talons.
- Bugfix: Fixed some bugged output in some of Gwendy’s new scenes.
- Typo: Fixed a duplicate line in Barnaby BJ scene.
- Typo: Various word-choice consistency issues fixed.
- Added new $20 patreons from 0.5.5 to credits.
- Talk (he’s not much of a talker).
- Work (with some background scenes). Builds friendship.
- Flirt, from innocent to lewd. Builds his confidence.
- Lay claim on Gwendy and be a general Jerk to Adrian. Makes him jealous of you.
- Seduction that leads to opening up sex options. Currently:
- Give him a handjob.
- Give him a blowjob.
- In order to be able to explore the new content, a RESET option is available for Adrian. It will only show up in debug mode, and will probably be removed when his content is more complete.
- Gwendy’s Work option will randomly send you to help Adrian.
- Gwendy has some dialog variations when talking about Adrian, depending on his current state.
- Bugfix: Introduction Review bug that would eventually cause issues with the parser.
- Bugfix: Fixed an error in the Catboy Mage AI.
- Various typos fixed.
- Added new $20 patreons from 0.5.x to credits.
- A new loss scene for Gwendy with a lot of variation (though a part of it is locked behind a flag that is not ingame yet).
- A complex interconnect of scenes that allows for you to:
- Avoid getting fucked by Gwendy (applies to both the strap-on and double dildo scene), even if you lost to her.
- Later give in and submit to her.
- Turn things around and dominate her if you have a high SubDom score.
- Bypass the challenge structure entirely, either submitting or dominating. This requires that you’ve won or lost at least three times (that you’ve gotten the Oral tier challenge scene). The submit version has some shenanigans in it.
- Fixed bug in Abilities (would show if you tried to Heal out of combat, and then pressed “Back”).
- Fixed bug in default pregnancy trigger handler.
- Fixed Cassidy’s shop being broken.
- Added the ability to set cock size on character creation.
- The pregnancy hastening effects of Gestarium are now applied when using Gestarium+ too.
- Fixed a bug in Lagon’s bad end.
- Fixed a bug in fucking Terry with strapon (borrowed).
- Correctly bundled fonts.
- Fixed a bug in one of Cale’s scenes.
- Fixed Fera being bugged.
- Fixed Miranda first date bug.
- Fixed numerous typos.
- Fixed a few Cavalcade parser errors.
- Changed common measurement unit to imperial (inches, feet, yards) for consistency.
- Adjusted a bunch of NPC cock sizes to account for this. Holler if you find discrepancies or size evaluations that doesn’t make sense!
- Becoming a herm in the intro now starts you with a seven inch cock (bigger than before).
- Added a slew of new cock size adjectives (and reduced their prevalence in scenes). The descriptors should be slightly less repetitive now.
- Added a review/redo option to character creation in the intro.
- Renamed FemmeBoy body type to Trap.
- Added a Voluptuous option for female start.
- Using cheats to get items in the tent now gives 10 of every item instead of 1.
- Fixed a bug in Alchemy that would cause brewing to consume 2x the amount of ingredients actually required.
- At the end of combat, loot is now combined if you receive multiple instances of the same type of item.
- Combat output has been streamlined. There should be less button mashing to get to the next combat choice now. This doesn’t change any of the mechanics, just how combat is displayed.
- When picking a spell, the battle screen now shows what spell you picked when you choose a target.
- Spells with a cast time that target specific enemies will now retarget if the original target is knocked out before the spell hits. Yes, bleeding edge 90’s era RPG technology here.
- Added a “Raise” spell to Healer/Acolyte jobs. With it, you can get fallen allies back on their feet again.
- Streamlined Chief talk scenes (removed Next, now looks more in line with other NPC dialogue).
- Adjusted pacing in the Equines win scenes. They are now split up into multiple pages rather than one long scene.
- Adjusted pacing in Barnaby’s blowjob scenes (the bartender of the Maidens’ Bane) by splitting the scene in multiple pages.
- Major update to the structure of the code base (hence the update from 0.4 to 0.5).
- The build system has been changed from gulp to webpack.
- Node.js is used to get the latest versions of all vendor packages.
- More than anything else, this gives me a more stable platform to add content to.
- What does this update mean for you as a player? It shouldn’t change anything, but due to the magnitude of the changes, it’s possible that some errors have sneaked their way through. I’ll be releasing a slightly bigger, non-uglified development version that contains some more backtrace information until things stabilize, please report any issues that show up.
- For those that used the player object in the console to cheat, this method is unfortunately not available anymore. If there’s requests for that kind of thing, I might consider making the objects accessible in some way.
- The application has been tested on the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox and seem to work fine on them. If you run into any issues starting the game, please append what browser/version you are using.
All - MEGA
All - MEGA
Last edited by a moderator: